Login Search

Duck Dynasty star takes on gays and the gay lobby

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
no, i think the way it works is, if you are an atheist, you will burn in hell, even if you don't do many bad things in life

but if you claim to be a Christian, you will go to Heaven no matter what you do in life, as long as you keep saying you are a Christian and apologize later

so it's cool, if you are a Christian, you can literally do anything you want - lie, cheat, steal money, beat people up, whatever, but as long as you say you are a Christian, you will still go to Heaven in the end

so if you are Christian, you get the best of both worlds - on Earth you can steal as much as you want, and live a phat life, and you will still go to Heaven

but if you are an atheist, you get the worst of both worlds, because anything you do, Christians can slam you for, and even if you do way way less bad things than Christians do, you STILL end up in hell in the end anyway

wow, what a system

being gay is 100% genetic. look at the feminine hands of transexuals. little girly hands even if they are 6'5

being a totally straight southern pastor with a deep voice and big strong hands is also genetic. why that guy is so consumed with the tranny is beyond me. maybe they feel the need to make the world as pure as possible and not just give up......but most ppl are just confused either way and dont know if being gay is wrong or right why would God make a f\*g or a pedo thats a pretty ****** up curse.

but really their are many many other issues like underage sex, drugs, inequality to superfocus on fags like so many churches do is pretty unfair. they cant help it. and that ones with the lisps that are forced into hetero marriages are hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
You guys are acting ignorant now.

In no one's mind, except for you guys; does homosexuality morph into bestiality, and then morph into adultery, and then morph into a not necessarily sexual thing such as idolatry, and then morph into male prostitution, and the morph away from sex into greed and swindling (all things mentioned in those two sentences).

Your atheism is blinding your logic.

I guess I had some guys like Chalky wrong. I guess you guys are those "angry, bitter type of atheists" that love to argue.

My argument was logical and shocker, christians, of which there are billions of us, can be highly logical.
From what I read the Duck Dynasty guy does think that.

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
You guys are acting ignorant now.

In no one's mind, except for you guys; does homosexuality morph into bestiality, and then morph into adultery, and then morph into a not necessarily sexual thing such as idolatry, and then morph into male prostitution, and the morph away from sex into greed and swindling (all things mentioned in those two sentences).

Your atheism is blinding your logic.

I guess I had some guys like Chalky wrong. I guess you guys are those "angry, bitter type of atheists" that love to argue.

My argument was logical and shocker, christians, of which there are billions of us, can be highly logical.
I can find numerous examples of Christians, all the way up to federal judges who use this idea of homosexuality leading to bestiality. Hell, Arizona and their bible thumping conservative legislature introduced a bill last year based loosely on this same logic. It was a bill that banned hybrid breeding. Man/pig Man/donkey type shit. I am not joking.

I can find numerous christian's who used the same bestiality red herring in the interracial marriage debate.

Only two things remained consistent with both debates, Conservative's and Christians were trying to oppress fellow human's based on nothing else than ignorance found in some sacred book that was written thousands of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
it takes a special kind of deuchebag to tell another human being what he is supposed to like and how he is supposed to act
Liberal assholes like you to continue to ignore the 1st amendment when the speech isn't politically correct. If he was sticking up for the gay community, you would be praising him.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
I was thinking the same thing about A&E.

Season 5 starts next month, are they going to edit out Phil?

This is the only reality show I watch.
The 90% of the population that is not gay needs to boycott the network. Lets start doing what those slimy democrats do as it seems to work.

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
Another ignorant opinion from a bible thumping loon. Only thing shocking is it took this long for him to say this kind of dumbshit.

His homosexuality is a gateway to bestiality is a clear Republican bible thumping talking point.
People like you really make me sick. If homosexuals kept their depraved acts behind closed doors as opposed to having gay pride parades every other weekend, then nobody would have a problem with them. Do you really think its natural for 2 men to be pumping each other's anuses and French kissing each other? You're a young liberal democrat and your views will change once you become older and wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
The 90% of the population that is not gay needs to boycott the network. Lets start doing what those slimy democrats do as it seems to work.
There is a petition page on Facebook that is already a mile long.

Funny, the actor gets fired for saying pretty much what the Pope said that earned him man of the year honors.

Liberals aren't going to be happy until they get both the first and second amendments abolished.

Liberal assholes like you to continue to ignore the 1st amendment when the speech isn't politically correct. If he was sticking up for the gay community, you would be praising him.
Um, the first amendment protects freedom of expression from government interference. Last I knew A&E wasn't the government. Robertson wasn't arrested. He wasn't jailed. His property wasn't confiscated. Nobody's taking away his right to free speech, but free speech is a two-way street. You have the right to say dumb sh*t, others have the right to call you on it. Don't like it keep your mouth shut. Simple. The network is covering it's ass from potential sponsor backlash. Bottom line is all they care about. The rest is fodder for conservative nitwits to get their panties in a bunch. This isn't about ideals, it's about money.

90% of the population agrees with Phil, it's the 10% that has a problem with what he said.

I agree with you, most of us don't want to see their gayness or hear about their anal adventures. (eh, crap on your dick, carpedime)

People like you really make me sick. If homosexuals kept their depraved acts behind closed doors as opposed to having gay pride parades every other weekend, then nobody would have a problem with them. Do you really think its natural for 2 men to be pumping each other's anuses and French kissing each other? You're a young liberal democrat and your views will change once you become older and wiser.
And not only that but they have these Gay equal rights parades just to show how unequal that they really are and throw it in the regular folk's faces. this is completely unnecessary. If they want to be Gay, no problem, but we don't need this shit and our children don't need to be confused as to what it is all about.

HAHAHA Duck Dynasty will leave A&E and join another network. Congratulations A&E you were relevant for about 3 seasons, but now its back to showing reruns of staged storage wars.

You must fully embrace gays or you are infringing on the way they live, you're racist sexist and a bigot... What a fukn joke this whole thing is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
And not only that but they have these Gay equal rights parades just to show how unequal that they really are and throw it in the regular folk's faces. this is completely unnecessary. If they want to be Gay, no problem, but we don't need this shit and our children don't need to be confused as to what it is all about.

I had an operation and was in the hospital waiting to be discharged when those slime balls were out front flittering
around in a parade, like your picture. One of them looked up at me, 7 floors up, looking out my window and waved.
I flipped him off. It's shit like that that disgusts us and why we can't take them serious. Other than that, I could care less
about their pole smoking ways.