Login Search

WTF is worng with Dez Bryant?

Last Post

I watched that whole game today because I had Calvin Johnson and Terrance Willaims on my fantasy team, and all they showed throughout the whole game was Bryant yelling at his team mates regardless if they had just scored or not. It didn't make sense.

Man Calvin, you only needed 8 yards to break the record.

Wow, you're not very bright, are you? Do you lack comprehension skills?

Nothing is wrong with Dez. Dez wants to win, is sick of losing and for everyone to step up their game up to his level. He wanted to put the game away, instead of playing conservative.

This wasn't a T.O. temper tantrum, (if that's what you're thinking.) Dez was never asking for the ball. That's not who Dez is. Dez plays the game emotionally and pissed off.

Dez knew that if the Lions got the ball that they were going to score and so did I. He was pissed that, Garrett the dumbass conservative parrot, didn't put the game in the offenses hands at the end.

Dez clearly said, put the foot to their throat. I agree with everything Dez said, and agreed with everything Dez did on the sideline. Reminded me of Lawrence Taylor.

Dez praised his teammates on the sidelines. When Williams scored, he was the first to congratulate him. Dez is ALL about TEAM. Don't talk about shit, you clearly know nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post
Wow, you're not very bright, are you? Do you lack comprehension skills?

Nothing is wrong with Dez. Dez wants to win, is sick of losing and for everyone to step up their game up to his level. He wanted to put the game away, instead of playing conservative.

This wasn't a T.O. temper tantrum, (if that's what you're thinking.) Dez was never asking for the ball. That's not who Dez is. Dez plays the game emotionally and pissed off.

Dez knew that if the Lions got the ball that they were going to score and so did I. He was pissed that, Garrett the dumbass conservative parrot, didn't put the game in the offenses hands at the end.

Dez clearly said, put the foot to their throat. I agree with everything Dez said, and agreed with everything Dez did on the sideline. Reminded me of Lawrence Taylor.

Dez praised his teammates on the sidelines. When Williams scored, he was the first to congratulate him. Dez is ALL about TEAM. Don't talk about shit, you clearly know nothing about.
Could you even understand what he said in his interview? It was Mumbo-Fumbo retard talk.

He was yelling at his team right after they scored and were doing well. The announcers for the game couldn't even figure out what his problem was. He was bitching the entire game regardless what his team did.

Why wasn't he talking shit to the DEFENSE? I clearly know this is who he should have been pissed at. What was it? 600 yards given up?

He's a Ocho-Cinco-Owens diva bitch.
Last edited by Kermit; 10-27-13 at 09:58 PM.

I always wondered if you have sharps that can look at a vegas line and interpet it and be successful at choosing the right side....then what about the seasoned athletes, coaches, and managers. Supposivly they don't pay attention to spreads but I bet when a college team is being sold like the bargin bin at Walmart compared to where they know the spread should be how that effects them preparing that week. I suppose the case could be made of greater motivation but it truly has to be hard when you know vegas believes you're laying a egg that week. This line imo should have had Dallas favored by -1 or -2 and I was sure Vegas wasn't handing the huge Boys backers plus money for any reason unnecessary.

so for me seeing Bryant vent is more or less a younger guy not handling the bigger picture and letting his desire to win harm the professionalism he needs for his career. Don't get me wrong I love that kind if fire but this is not boxing, wrestling, or any other individual sports. It takes the team as a whole uniting in winning.
Last edited by innovation; 10-27-13 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Could you even understand what he said in his interview? It was Mumbo-Fumbo retard talk.

He was yelling at his team right after they scored and were doing well. The announcers for the game couldn't even figure out what his problem was. He was bitching the entire game regardless what his team did.

Why wasn't he talking shit to the DEFENSE? I clearly know this is who he should have been pissed at. What was it? 600 yards given up?

He's a Ocho-Cinco-Owens diva bitch.
Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
Didn't he also beat up his own mother?
Yes, I understand English. The announcer were a couple of retards like you. Dez was motivating his team after they scored. Dez was motivating his team to get their shit together the entire game because they should have blown them the ffuck out.

Dez isn't a defensive player, dumbass. Like I said, Dez never asks for the ball, EVER! That's not the type of player he is. Man, you're just as retarded as the talking heads.

His mother is a mentally ill drug addict begging for money. WTF does that have to do with anything?

Professional, it's a ffucking game. Oh, blow me with the whole acting like a professional or acting like you've been there bullshit. Football is a blood sport.