Login Search

Chi town Male nurse sexually assaulted paralyzed soldier

Last Post

Default Chi town Male nurse sexually assaulted paralyzed soldier

Dioscoro Flores

A soldier who did a tour of duty in Afghanistan and now suffers from paralysis and an inability to speak was allegedly sexually abused by his male nurse.

Dioscoro Flores, 39, a registered nurse at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, was charged Thursday with sexually abusing the 24-year-old soldier, the Chicago Tribune reported.

The soldier has quadriplegia after an incident in Afghanistan. He was able to describe the two alleged assaults that happened between July 4 and Aug. 6 to his father, using eye motions to communicate and a "spell board."

The father approached the staff at the rehabilitation institute, who told him an internal investigation would be conducted and that Flores would no longer work near his son, according to a police report. The father also contacted police.

It was after the second alleged incident in August that the victim told his father, according to The Daily Mail. The soldier raises his eyes for yes and lowers them for no, and uses a board to spell out questions.

"The first initial shock was just, did you just tell me what you told me? Because my communication with him isn't really easy," the father told the Tribune.

The son remains an active member of the military and was a sharpshooter who did a tour of duty in Afghanistan from June 2011 until August 2012. The soldier's quadriplegia stems from an injury in May. The father declined to go into further detail.

"Mentally, he's 100 percent there,'' he said of his son.

Chicago police, prosecutors and the institute conducted a thorough investigation, the father said.

Flores was arrested and charged with felony aggravated criminal sexual abuse, according to Fox News.

He's is being held on a $50,000 bond. The Huffington Post

Alright, which one of you Chi Town posters is guilty of this fubar act?

Who from chi town has not posted since a couple days ago?

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
How does a quadriplegic know he has been sexually assaulted? Something is not quite right here.
the article says he is 100% there mentally. And communicates by his eye lids.

This is horrible if true. But remember its alledged.

I dont know why the soldier would make it up... maybe they have it on camera or something.

It just sucks that people can pretty much say someone sexually assaulted them and the media will print it , right away or a company will fire a person immediately just by hear say.

Thats why i would never be a school teacher. Now days kids know all they have to say is you molested them and your fired.

it would just suck to be wrongly accused of something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

I dont know why the soldier would make it up... maybe they have it on camera or something.

It just sucks that people can pretty much say someone sexually assaulted them and the media will print it , right away or a company will fire a person immediately just by hear say.

Thats why i would never be a school teacher. Now days kids know all they have to say is you molested them and your fired.

My teachers were so sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

how would a quadriplegic know what is going on behind him if he cant feel anything? Not saying it didn't happen, but a quadriplegic wouldn't know whether the nurse was changing his bedpan, stabbing him in the ass, or sticking a dick in his ass. Someone would have to tell him or it would have to be caught on tape. The same could be said of the sexual assault of a corpse.