Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
I don't agree. Not sure what else to say without writing a thesis in reply too, but I think you are wrong (or misguided or poorly informed) in almost every point you made.
It's probably best. Now that we know there are no deleted posts what went down is pretty straightforward for all to see. It is funny to me how you use the words poorly informed.

I think you'd be surpised at just how informed I might be here. Maybe not about moderator training or expectations, but like I said, I'm the first to say moderators are posters too and posters should respect that.

But posters also have a certain amount of room to be toxic, moderators simply do not. Dragging CashFlow's name through mud, falsely even, after booting him out, or even without booting him out, is unnacceptable to me. It's just behavior that is uncalled for.

A new thread has already been made, I suspect this one will be forgotten to all who matter, as you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
Jfc, I step away from this place a few months and return to 5 day old threads on front page of PT, and 20 day old threads on front page of the saloon. Fidels gone, JJ's gone, Sharis gone, KVB boutta be gone.

Nothing is meant to last forever
Lou changed his name to Andy
Nasher and MJ are mods
Cats and dogs living together mass hysteria
Give Points

Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave gauchojake 5000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
Lou changed his name to Andy
Nasher and MJ are mods
Cats and dogs living together mass hysteria
Clearly in end times.

And I get why current mods are spraying perfume on the turd this place has become, thats what they gotta do to keep $$$ in their bag. But its obvious.

I've seen too many corpses in my life to not recognize one.

Good to see ya Jaker. Hope all is well in SoCal

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

You been talking to Enikk too much regarding that 1st claim.

Wtf is an enikk?
I don't recall the user at SBR either but people keep telling me the guy hates me and shit posts about me all over forumville. He emailed Shari asking to get me sacked based on some conspiracy that I am Lou too!

He was the one who PMed Shari and I saying he worked at BMR and asking us to ban Beatthejerk as you were scamming people over there (and at SBR he said) and stalking Le Martin and had become dangerous or something like that.

Apparently he got sacked over there after he tried to get people to rebel against BMR and start their own tout service, but then cheated his partners? MinnesotaFats and Vitturd?

Apparently he is saying SBR has banned him too but I checked and that's not true either.

A friend of yours Jerky?!

Clearly in end times.

And I get why current mods are spraying perfume on the turd this place has become, thats what they gotta do to keep $$$ in their bag. But its obvious.

I've seen too many corpses in my life to not recognize one.

Good to see ya Jaker. Hope all is well in SoCal
All is well. Finally stopped raining. Son found rugby somehow and now I have to learn this crazy game. Daughter is off to college in a year. Shit happens quick. Hope all is well with you. Thanks for the points 😂