Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
Why the hell did you mention a corn dog Nash ?
I deal with actuarials, and facts and figures, and decimal points, and percentages all day.
Stone cold data that doesn't have a sense of humor if you're wrong.
Don't get me wrong, I love what I do crunching numbers for a living, but what I do can be icy cold.

I'm also a goofy kid at heart, I love fart humor, I love a lot of juvenile things too that I find funny, there's a couple of show on Teen Nickelodeon my niece watches that down right hilarious.
I love some of that humor, and it breaks the aforementioned stress of what I do in real life.
I'm not some dirty old white boy that likes Teen Nick, some of that humor is brilliant comedy.

So, just for shits and giggles I was watching an episode of "Henry Danger" this morning, it's a teen sit-com with adult themes sometimes with adult humor.

Any-hoo, the main character is "Captain Man", his sidekick is "Kid Danger"
Now bear in mind, I'm a quirky' good natured fella with a quirky brain, but this one episode I was watching this morning I found piss in your pants funny.

Captain Mann created a recipe for a corn dog, and it won first prize in a cooking contest.
He dubbed it "Award winning Captain Man Corn Dog"

And the whole episode revolved around a corn dog he created, and the humor around it I found hilarious, most would probably find that humor juvenile, but apparently some didn't.

And the episode spun off from "Captain Corn Dog" to avocado toast.

I need help, don't I?

So, I ask you BTJ...
Care for a Captain Corn Dog?
Avocado toast maybe?

Thus the impetuous for Captain Corn Dog I asked BG.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
I deal with actuarials, and facts and figures, and decimal points, and percentages all day.
Stone cold data that doesn't have a sense of humor if you're wrong.
Don't get me wrong, I love what I do crunching numbers for a living, but what I do can be icy cold.

I'm also a goofy kid at heart, I love fart humor, I love a lot of juvenile things too that I find funny, there's a couple of show on Teen Nickelodeon my niece watches that down right hilarious.
I love some of that humor, and it breaks the aforementioned stress of what I do in real life.
I'm not some dirty old white boy that likes Teen Nick, some of that humor is brilliant comedy.

So, just for shits and giggles I was watching an episode of "Henry Danger" this morning, it's a teen sit-com with adult themes sometimes with adult humor.

Any-hoo, the main character is "Captain Man", his sidekick is "Kid Danger"
Now bear in mind, I'm a quirky' good natured fella with a quirky brain, but this one episode I was watching this morning I found piss in your pants funny.

Captain Mann created a recipe for a corn dog, and it won first prize in a cooking contest.
He dubbed it "Award winning Captain Man Corn Dog"

And the whole episode revolved around a corn dog he created, and the humor around it I found hilarious, most would probably find that humor juvenile, but apparently some didn't.

And the episode spun off from "Captain Corn Dog" to avocado toast.

I need help, don't I?

So, I ask you BTJ...
Care for a Captain Corn Dog?
Avocado toast maybe?

Thus the impetuous for Captain Corn Dog I asked BG.
Whoa that is what I call an “overshare” LMFAO jk pal thanks for explaining that.