Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
So long Fidel thanks for making this thread so great over the years, as you originally brought it over from Covers. We had a good run but all good things must come to an end.

He's a back stabbing jerk BTJ.

First he just ghosted the group without a word. And then when called out on it makes up complete BS about JJ to somehow justify him being a POS himself.

Now he takes nasty shots of Stevenash.

Fugg that guy, I hope he never comes back again.

Know for certain he can't be trusted to not turn on even you BTJ.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

MaltedHopsFrenzy gave Optional 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

So long Fidel thanks for making this thread so great over the years, as you originally brought it over from Covers. We had a good run but all good things must come to an end.

Saw that he got the kibosh, but I guess people don’t get banned for nothing. But, just like everything else - “The Show Must Go On…..”

Out of respect, I will slowly pour out some Lagunitas IPA tonight as my Dodgers take the field for the season opener - unless it gets rained out, to which I will still pour & drink the IPA…..

Cheers ‘Fly Me’ Crew!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
He's a back stabbing jerk BTJ.

First he just ghosted the group without a word. And then when called out on it makes up complete BS about JJ to somehow justify him being a POS himself.

Now he takes nasty shots of Stevenash.

Fugg that guy, I hope he never comes back again.

Know for certain he can't be trusted to not turn on even you BTJ.
I respect your opinion regarding him. Let’s see if he turns on me @ BMR.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Optional gave BeatTheJerk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Who says this thread is dead?
The Saloon can still be accessed.
I did not say this thread is dead, but IMO without Fidel it’s like Ashton Kutcher taking over that show Two and a Half Men after Charlie. Still a lot of great characters in that show, but it was not the same without Charlie. That’s the analogy I am going to offer. You don’t have to agree with it though & that’s fine.

Fidel wanted me to convey a message to this thread. Last year when Fidel was not around, he was having major health problems. He didn’t want to make a scene about it & kept it under wraps from most posters here. So I would disagree with Optional that he abandoned this thread before based on that info.
We knew that. He told us that.

Fidel wanted me to convey a message to this thread. Last year when Fidel was not around, he was having major health problems. He didn’t want to make a scene about it & kept it under wraps from most posters here. So I would disagree with Optional that he abandoned this thread before based on that info.
Oh ok, so the stuff about bailing on SBR because he had some paranoid theory about JJ and corruption was just made up by other people eh!

And I have seen him post about being too ill to post too.

If he wants back early, and understands why I am so bent out of shape about what he did, tell him to email me.