Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Donker taking "tasteful art" to a whole nutha level!!!!

there is nothing wrong with that photo.....

though I'm scared to repost it with current trends and the 3-4 warnings I've rec'd in the last month alone.....

even the guy bangin' that metal pole attached to his crank is no longer acceptable.....

well, at least the rapid fire schwappin' and him violently thrusting his groin to and fro got me a warning....... I presume this is still ok:

that's the thing, just as the new admin is "learning us," we are learning them, too.....

and learning where the new boundaries are....

for example, my wife took a photo of this hotass unicorn babe sitting on my face on our cruise, you can see the top of my head, top of my face, then you see her groin buried in my mouth. you can't see any of her vag, but just her inner thighs and pubic area above my face, totally shaved, I might add.... clearly, you can tell what's goin on, but there is no hardcore element to it.
--
I don't know if it's acceptable sbr fodder or not.... I've posted -- years ago -- worse that remains on the site today. Hell, JJ Gold even started a thread saying post more nudes, or posted for me to post "more nudes" back in the day, all of which I did and which would now probably get me booted....

we need a "prescreening team".....

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
That was probably the best gif ever
shocking to the conscience despite being a cartoon....

like those sigmund freud-like drawings that make a person's eyes focus only on one thing, that cartoon a-hole opening and closing caused a person to stare at it and nothing else for at least ten straight seconds, no matter how many times you had seen the image before.....

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
shocking to the conscience despite being a cartoon....

like those sigmund freud-like drawings that make a person's eyes focus only on one thing, that cartoon a hole opening and closing caused a person to stare at it and nothing else for at least ten straight seconds, no matter ho many times you saw the image.....