Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
Pineapple isn't all that bad on pizza really

Light pineapple . Can't be totally loaded

down with it
grew up eating ham and pineapple pizza which was invented in Canada of course. What's not to like about it. Its cheezy, its zesty from the sauce, its got ham and its got the sweetness from pineapple. Its delicious. Throw in a few dabs of your favorite hot sauce or some chili flakes and boom!
Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-21-23 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
There shouldn't of been for the cop

You can't trust a mob mentality

Your life is easily on the line ....

Everyday citizen , especially a cops in

this day and age .
Agreed. You have no idea as to what that could escalate into. The cops did the right thing. In fact, they could have easily backed up and ran them over again for all I care.

Perhaps those idiots will think twice next time they block any car.

Yeah, a crowd blocking a car should be immediate unlawful detainment, at the least.

Given the fact that nearly all the people appalled by the fact that some one might hit the gas a go in that situation are the people doing the blocking, and given the fact that the consequences are so dangerous or high, laws should be passed.

That should become a heavily penalized no-no. Pedestrians should not ALWAYS have the right of way.

But protests lead to conflict, so there's that. Have to consider the car that purposefully drives down a street of protesters to assert his right of way. Both sides can exploit the law in that respect.

I'm checking out for a few hours, at least, weather wreaking havoc on me.

But first, let us never forget...

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/WeightyHighlevelAsianpiedstarling' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='684'></iframe>