Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Do you put fully cooked corn beef in the smoker? Or smoke an uncooked piece?
Uncooked.
Remove from package and rinse under cold water and then let soak for about 1 hour to remove salt then pat dry with paper towels .
Aggressively season with your dry rub and put in smoker at 250F until internal temperature hits 165F(3-4 hours)
Remove from smoker and put into pan with about 3 cups of bone broth, cover tightly with foil and back into the smoker until internal temperature hits 204F(3-4) hours.
Let sit for 30 minutes and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post

Uncooked.
Remove from package and rinse under cold water and then let soak for about 1 hour to remove salt then pat dry with paper towels .
Aggressively season with your dry rub and put in smoker at 250F until internal temperature hits 165F(3-4 hours)
Remove from smoker and put into pan with about 3 cups of bone broth, cover tightly with foil and back into the smoker until internal temperature hits 204F(3-4) hours.
Let sit for 30 minutes and enjoy!
Thanks!

I like the sound of that and will try.

^
@Knuckler
You sir are my new hero.

I'm pretty good around the kitchen and grill, even if I had the equipment to smoke ribs and such I don't think I could hack all the details like you can.

Here in New England we have a reputation for amazing Atlantic seafood, pizza as well, but what most don't know is we have a few nationally acclaimed BBQ joints, not like KC or say Texas, but a few.

I'm spoiled, one such BBQ spot is about a 20 minute drive from here, and worth it.
When I got a BBQ jones going on, that's where I go.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave stevenash 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Have over 20 units spread out in total on
Cardinals to win the division .....

This is my last attempt to give out a great play
at only -115 or -118 ......

If someone tailed me over the last 10 years here
on every future in each sport and put a couple grand on
each one , you'd have enough to buy a new 2023 quality car with the total winnings

Season starts March 30

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
Have over 20 units spread out in total on
Cardinals to win the division .....

This is my last attempt to give out a great play
at only -115 or -118 ......

If someone tailed me over the last 10 years here
on every future in each sport and put a couple grand on
each one , you'd have enough to buy a new 2023 quality car with the total winnings

Season starts March 30
You can make a good case for the Cards to win the NL Central.

I'm going to finish breaking down the upcoming season this week so I can draft next week, it's time consuming though with all the bullpen changes.

I'll share my thoughts with you next week.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
^
@Knuckler
You sir are my new hero.

I'm pretty good around the kitchen and grill, even if I had the equipment to smoke ribs and such I don't think I could hack all the details like you can.

Here in New England we have a reputation for amazing Atlantic seafood, pizza as well, but what most don't know is we have a few nationally acclaimed BBQ joints, not like KC or say Texas, but a few.

I'm spoiled, one such BBQ spot is about a 20 minute drive from here, and worth it.
When I got a BBQ jones going on, that's where I go.
Being from the Beach we don’t have much for BBQ in the area. I grew up with a large amount of my family around me and all the women are great cooks. Since 18 work and partying consumed my life, 8 years ago I decided to give my body a break and give up the hard partying and 3 years ago I went further and gave up the alcohol completely.
I’m not much of a sleeper so I’ve turned to food for my addiction and now those women in the family get to take a break from the cooking