Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

When it comes to anything that isn't in my wheelhouse, for instance the NHL, I like hockey, I just don't have the time for it, there are a couple of people I lean on for the straight poop.

I like pop culture too, like hockey I also don't have the time to keep up on what's up.
So when it comes to all things pop culture related, I turn to the Princess of Pop Culture, that being the lovely and talented Ally.

That's her thing, pop culture, my thing is MLB, so I can relate.
The Princess of Pop Culture (POPC) tells me that Will Smith is a very odd and strange man, she goes on to tell me he's not an evil man, or a dangerous man, just odd.

The POPC knows things like this, Pop Culture is her thing, just like MLB is my thing and farting is Tessie Dog's thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
I’m on episode 3 of ‘Bel-Air’.

I thought it was going to suck but surprisingly I’m enjoying it. So far.

Carlton is an asshole.
The POPC tells me Will Smith is a super creative and talented individual, like over the top creative and talented.

I've seen MIB, I've listened to his old school rap, I loved French Prince, (Carlton never met a cheeseburger he didn't like) you don't have to sell me how much music and acting talent he has.

You ever notice a lot of them, like Tom Cruise, and Talking Heads frontman David Byrne, just to name a couple seem to be like that, odd and strange in real life.