Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
Chapter 5: The Arrival of BostonGambler

Just when the group thought the night couldn't get any wilder, in walked a man they had never seen before. He was tall and broad-shouldered, with a charming smile and an infectious personality.

"Who's this guy?" Nasher asked.

"That's BostonGambler," Diggitydaggitydo replied. "He's a legend in these parts. Everybody likes him."

As BostonGambler made his way through the crowd, he was greeted with warm welcomes and handshakes from everyone. He had a way of making everyone feel at ease, and he was soon chatting and laughing with the group like they were old friends.

"She seems nice," BostonGambler said, pointing at one of KVB's dates. "She must work out."

Hubie, who was getting increasingly more upset as the night went on, wasn't having it. "What's with the constant compliments?" he asked, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Oh, it's just how I am," BostonGambler replied, with a shrug of his shoulders. "I like to keep things positive and upbeat."

Nasher, meanwhile, was having trouble with his gas. He was trying to be discreet, but the stench was overpowering. The group was trying not to laugh, but it was a losing battle.

KVB had brought some weed, and the group was soon passing around a joint, taking turns taking puffs and laughing uncontrollably. The weed only added to the absurdity of the night, and they were having the time of their lives.

As the night went on, the group continued to party and gamble on the fights. They were all having a blast, and they were grateful for the addition of BostonGambler to their group. He was the perfect addition, and they couldn't wait to see what other adventures the future would bring.

Plus I rode in on a horse 🐴

And now for something completely different.
Today's ridiculously insane fun facts.

There were a total of 334 seven/ten splits left on the PBA tour this week in the qualifying rounds leading up to today's finals.
OF Those 334 next to imposable to convert, seven actually were.

How do I know such things?
Back in my younger days when the T-Rex used to graze the grass in my daddy's back yard for food and your pal Nasher had a full set o hair I was a serious ten pin kegler, I still love to watch the touring pros compete.

Plus that and the fact I have no life whatsoever,
Less that zero.

Nasher, I like my women like I like my bowling balls:

Fill all three holes then throw them in the gutter.

Just kidding, Nasher.

But KVB likes his women like he likes his women:

12 Large
Give Points

Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave DiggityDaggityDo 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave DiggityDaggityDo 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.