Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
You know I would normally jump at this, but I’ve got a couple steaks in the fridge that are begging to be thrown into the cast iron.
By all means throw down amigo, throw down.
And let's not forget the table scraps for Marvel, she's a good girl, just like my Tessie Dog.

432-DE25-D-897-C-4541-BD20-645-A8-FDF074-E

im sure u guys play this game too right ? my disgusting brother leaves his flying poop fragments stuck to the back kf the toilet

so i play a game of trying to knock them off with my high velocity piss stream well thjs week has been a struggle velocity is way down i only have a week left to win the game before the cleaning ladies come and do the job

any suggestions get more velocity i wonder if peds would help

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
432-DE25-D-897-C-4541-BD20-645-A8-FDF074-E

im sure u guys play this game too right ? my disgusting brother leaves his flying poop fragments stuck to the back kf the toilet

so i play a game of trying to knock them off with my high velocity piss stream well thjs week has been a struggle velocity is way down i only have a week left to win the game before the cleaning ladies come and do the job

any suggestions get more velocity i wonder if peds would help

just read some guy's review local asian massage parlor, we only have like 50 in town, i'm going to see barbara that's for sure could be expensive ohh well fuk it

Walked in and was greeted by Barbara. Oh my she is an absolute knockout. One of the best bodies I've ever seen at a parlor. Long legs, thick ass, toned body and nice big (enhanced) D cups. She could pass for a Latina with that body. Very pretty face as well