Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
C’mon Nash! You don’t see that (assuming) Biblical ‘power’ verse and ‘heart with arrow through it’ on the rib cage of the ‘dogger’ - not the ‘doggee’?
Upon further review, I do see it.
Still a solid (as usual) picture post.

My life would be empty with Dags not in it.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
KVB no plays today pally ?
Not to post. Only 6 MLB games today. A bit of day off, sort of.

I think there is a lot of misplaced love for the Boston Red Sox today though, all over the place.

I have Angels winning nearly 56% of the time with one forecast, and couple a little closer. I think that line could be as much as Angels -127, that ended up being BOL's open, but closer to -120, even with vig, makes some sense.

Not surprised there's been action on Boston, but I feel like the price sucked in a lot of bettors. Could be a better game than people think. Public on the dog price but I do beleive the sharps are guiding that favorite price. There is still trading left though.

We'll see how close to -120 it ends up.

The line is too close for me but I was much more leaning to the Angels there has the line dropped further. There aren't enough contrarian adjustments to be made per se, so that's not helping.

Good Luck Boston bettors. Not sure if anyone is on Angels at SBR, but I don't think it's that lopsided in the general betting public.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
Not to post. Only 6 MLB games today. A bit of day off, sort of.

I think there is a lot of misplaced love for the Boston Red Sox today though, all over the place.

I have Angels winning nearly 56% of the time with one forecast, and couple a little closer. I think that line could be as much as Angels -127, that ended up being BOL's open, but closer to -120, even with vig, makes some sense.

Not surprised there's been action on Boston, but I feel like the price sucked in a lot of bettors. Could be a better game than people think. Public on the dog price but I do beleive the sharps are guiding that favorite price. There is still trading left though.

We'll see how close to -120 it ends up.

The line is too close for me but I was much more leaning to the Angels there has the line dropped further. There aren't enough contrarian adjustments to be made per se, so that's not helping.

Good Luck Boston bettors. Not sure if anyone is on Angels at SBR, but I don't think it's that lopsided in the general betting public.

I’m on the square dog biting price @ +105 for Redsox.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
KVB I wish you posted that earlier, because I would’ve voided this wager for sure.
There's still some trading to go today but the way I see it the sharp line in the market is about +/-115 or 114.

That will change but it does imply you want Boston at +115 or better.

You're not in a terrible spot though, this is a close game, line wise. That sharp no vig line will change and has basically risen after dropping to about -/+108.

You paid some vig, but don't we all.

I was gone most of the day, and and am heading out again soon.

I was thinking of listing what I had at a given time as the sharp market no vig lines. Maybe start a thread and then update it, maybe show market direction.

It would help for some bettors, I think, buit that info does change.

I think that kind of info is worth paying for, to be honest. It's far more useful than just plays.

lol

Perhaps these will entice CashFlow to come out and play...

Give Points

Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.