Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
They supposedly live together .

They were co-workers at an Amazon factory , talked sports , eventually
moved in with one another and Dags convinced
Tuesday to post here under Daggles direct tutelage, then things went bad
DDDs was running point scam through Tuesday as my screenshot exposes

that’s all the concrete facts I know so far . Anything else I’d say would be a guess
Wow. Wow. How did you get this info? I knew Tuesday was a scammer and a fraud but I didn’t know DDD was involved. I thought he was a solid poster? Crazy shit. I wonder if they found a way to steal my 9,000 bet points. Somehow 9,000 of my bet points disappeared. Nobody knows why.

They supposedly live together .

They were co-workers at an Amazon factory , talked sports , eventually
moved in with one another and Dags convinced
Tuesday to post here under Daggles direct tutelage, then things went bad
DDDs was running point scam through Tuesday as my screenshot exposes

that’s all the concrete facts I know so far . Anything else I’d say would be a guess

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
Unfortunately... a concrete mix of McGreevy spunk, Christie snipped-bypassed-intestines and a touch of Jimmy Hoffa remains for longevity. TAKE THE PARKWAY!!!
Pop quiz hot shot.

I grew up and went to HS right off exit 137 on the Garden State Parkway.
Where did I grow up?

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Your 9k points disappearing and the mods not able to figure out why or where they went sure is strange though
Yeah. It says N/A sbr refund. No idea how or why and nobody else does either. Very strange. However, I would pay 10 times that if it meant Tuesday was perma banned.

Yup , me to . I love Daggles . So so much .
But you dint turn your back to your loved ones
just because you find out they are guilty of disgusting criminal activity
And I will fight alongside Daggles through whatever investigations come forth
Daggers probably in deep trouble, here. If anyone interprets my posting going forward as "sucking up" to Daggers, rest assured it'll only be because I want him to transfer me all his points before he gets the BAN HAMMER.

It's gonna be fun peeking in on BMR in near future and seeing Daggers & Rudy bitchin about SBR......

Daggers probably in deep trouble, here. If anyone interprets my posting going forward as "sucking up" to Daggers, rest assured it'll only be because I want him to transfer me all his points before he gets the BAN HAMMER.

It's gonna be fun peeking in on BMR in near future and seeing Daggers & Rudy bitchin about SBR......
Biter, I’ll just leave this here.

If I get banned I want all of my points to be transfered to you