Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
Personal question variable
You seem like a proper fella
You might not like to kiss and tell .

I get it

True that been there done that (to many x's) all gets old after after a while. I do like going into the desert every once in a while to howl at the moon with my shotguns and moonshine. semi-retired, ex 20 year smoker, was severe overweight 250-lbs(swim, and workout now 195-lbs, took 5 years) Just mainly live of passive income like dividends, real estate rentals , high yield bonds ect ect.. Wife is 20 years older don't know how that happened, we vacation a lot and are happy
questions??

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Q?
What's better than the first morning dookie?

A.
Nothing.
Cup of dark roast mccafe coffee, few puffs from the 225-watt- smok alien with monkey banana flavor. Stupid week for me as weather gets a little cooler. Waiting on shipments, selling 5% of REIT exposure for higher yield more diversified options as in ticker's (dhy--pcf--ggm) Closing the sale of this house 1rst bizz day of November so packing the wife and moving her to AZ end of this week. Alot of gym time I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
Cup of dark roast mccafe coffee, few puffs from the 225-watt- smok alien with monkey banana flavor. Stupid week for me as weather gets a little cooler. Waiting on shipments, selling 5% of REIT exposure for higher yield more diversified options as in ticker's (dhy--pcf--ggm) Closing the sale of this house 1rst bizz day of November so packing the wife and moving her to AZ end of this week. Alot of gym time I guess.
Couple of tokes of K2 will get you off to a start too.

Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
Can confirm, just had mine. Starting the work week off right
Bet you feel 10 lbs lighter.

Mine was the perfect deuce, barely a trace of any racing stripes on the Charmin, and here's the most important part, the solid two piece loaf went down cleanly on the first flush.