Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Which is why the last time I ever paid for a PPV was for a Mike Tyson fight.

That Paul fight (which cost me nothing) was a joke.
Mayweather mailed that shit in. Just out for a payday.
Mayweather is a joke now, he couldn't even sit down a novelty act.
Mine was tyson biting holyfield's ear........

never so disappointed in my entire life........

i'm talking as disappointed as if I came back in my next life as a hot, eager, soaking wet vagina, only to see this was all I was going to get:

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
Ranch to Market 2222

You were close!
dude, I used to bang, long ago, a babe who lived in Leander, and I drove that road when it used to be totally undeveloped for the most part every time we went into Austin to party.... used to pull over and nail her on the side of mount bonnell as well.... miracle I didn't die on that mother fukker......
Give Points

Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
dude, I used to bang, long ago, a babe who lived in Leander, and I drove that road when it used to be totally undeveloped for the most part every time we went into Austin to party.... used to pull over and nail her on the side of mount bonnell as well.... miracle I didn't die on that mother fukker......
I looked at houses up in Leander. You get more bang for your buck up there.

But fuk that, I don’t want to live in BFE.

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
I looked at houses up in Leander. You get more bang for your buck up there.

But fuk that, I don’t want to live in BFE.
this hot little piece of ass was head cheerleader at Leander High, and I was a freshman at A&M..... took her virginity at a&m, dated her for a year.....

looked her up on facebook a min ago..... like the fournier sisters, she hasn't aged as well as I would have thought...... looks like someone bounced a few lone star bottles off her head along her journey in life........

I still have some old fashioned (ie, regular camera nikon 35mm shit) nudes of her, that I had to have a friend who worked at heb develop b/c they were so f'n graphic..... I'd probably jerk off to one of em right now just b/c it's been three decades or so since Ive seen em....

but I think I know what box they are in......