Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Well Miami is certainly a contrarian look, according to all my sources, everyone's on MIA and the OVER here. That line moved so much the Total could middle.

UNDER is starting to look decent.

I dunno, like you said it's shitty. You know what else is shitty? Our Tulsa NCAAF trigger is ppd'd due kung flu.

Fuk that shit. It's one thing when games are cancelled, but when they are market tracking fund triggers, that's a whole new ball game.

It's very disappointing to say the least. Instead, I somehow, ended up on Campell, and last week Abilene, games that should probably not even be played.

Fuk.

Gonna lay back and ice then I'm running a zoom meeting with parents, principal, a few teachers, etc. I'm president and I need to get these fukkers to pass a budget. Everyone has their own interests at heart, especially the teacher representation.

lol

DDD spends one late night with Brenda, and now he's at the waterpard huntin'

1989 check out dude's cell phone at the beginning.

I remember thoses days. I remember when they weren't cell phones, they were car phones. Mobile, but huge and sometimes with a box so you had to leave it in the car.

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up...

957 26-Sep NYY -106
963 BAL +146
965 DET +151

These are not backbone plays.

Love this one...

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/AltruisticBackDugong' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='412'></iframe>