Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by turtledoves View Post
Accumulating quantity of both metals, both metals are appreciating over a longer period at different rates. Are you making a parallel to sports gambling? Maybe the trades have to be short term to accumulate both metals. Does the sports market ebb and flow in that manner? Jumping in between winning strategies that are both appreciating over a longer period. Always preach patience. Stay silver ponyboy. Was practicing mathematics in my head

45 times 19 equals 405
Shit 855
We've already seen how the market has direction, it's one of the big points of the posting I've done.

But just how well can we predict the direction, and can we overcome the commission?

I said on Wed. that the MLB Contrarian Fund would go sideways, that's exactly what it's done.

The trick now is to find the direction it wants to go now, even if we have to wait for confirmation of direction before buying in.

Remember, like stocks, we don't have to buy at the lowest and sell at the highest, we can just buy and sell somewhere between the extremes, especially if we can get many plays between direction changes.

Nothing is for sure and there's always risk but it is mitigated when we have more plays, and not just trying to "time" the market surges.

Something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
We are about to see a big line move away from the Utah Jazz for tomorrow's game.

Edit, I think I misread the time and the line has probably already moved while I was burning a bowl.

It's injury related.

lol
Well, that line move took off.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
Remember, like stocks, we don't have to buy at the lowest and sell at the highest, we can just buy and sell somewhere between the extremes, especially if we can get many plays between direction changes.
nobody told me that, thanks for the words of wisdom

maybe time to the fade the fade the cheap home team

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
Caught between trying to be there for my peeps
trying to save my small business that is being devastated by Corona
and helping my buddy conceptualize our possible new cultivation business
he has a investor willing to invest up to 1 million ,

and this guy reached out directly to me
so I’m nervous as shit as I’ve always talked a big game on being a green thumb
and now I gotta back that shit up , and do it at the highest level

hope you're not applying in the ill state, 40 approvals for thousands of applicants. i'd imagine the application has to have everything planned out. need to hire lawyers and experts who understand the application process, plumbers, hvac, contractors, a site, electricity, security, master grower or someone who has commercial growing experience and designing a commercial growroom. how much money do you have to spend to even produce an application that has a possibility of being accepted, only to be denied. what about the landscape if they keep pushing back the approvals of applications? lots of people are already renting spaces and losing money. what if there is federal legalization or other advances that lower the profitability?

even managing a small grow does not translate into commercial growing i'd imagine. it's one thing to babysit a small op, another for a huge grow. even if you buy all the right automation equipment to control environment, you still have to dial everything in which might take at least one trial run. How do things change in different seasons? Fluence lights were backordered 2 months last I checked. Where are you getting genetics? Not sure if you can bring in clones from other states, maybe if you are a big company that has a footprint in multiple states it's allowed. You could probably pop some beans and find some pretty good keepers fast.

I'd imagine you have to hire all these experts to plan out an op, how long can you pay them before you start bringing in money?

doesn't even matter if you can't get approved though, the dream ends there in this state.

At this time, there are 21 licensed early approval adult use cultivation centers.pdf. The Department is authorized under the Act to license up to 40 cannabis craft growers, 40 cannabis infusers, unlimited transporters, and 8 community college programs in 2020.
The Department is not authorized to license any additional adult use cultivation centers until July 1, 2021. By December 21, 2021, the Department will issue up to 60 additional cannabis craft grower licenses and 60 additional cannabis infuser licenses.

Quote Originally Posted by turtledoves View Post
hope you're not applying in the ill state, 40 approvals for thousands of applicants. i'd imagine the application has to have everything planned out. need to hire lawyers and experts who understand the application process, plumbers, hvac, contractors, a site, electricity, security, master grower or someone who has commercial growing experience and designing a commercial growroom. how much money do you have to spend to even produce an application that has a possibility of being accepted, only to be denied. what about the landscape if they keep pushing back the approvals of applications? lots of people are already renting spaces and losing money. what if there is federal legalization or other advances that lower the profitability?

even managing a small grow does not translate into commercial growing i'd imagine. it's one thing to babysit a small op, another for a huge grow. even if you buy all the right automation equipment to control environment, you still have to dial everything in which might take at least one trial run. How do things change in different seasons? Fluence lights were backordered 2 months last I checked. Where are you getting genetics? Not sure if you can bring in clones from other states, maybe if you are a big company that has a footprint in multiple states it's allowed. You could probably pop some beans and find some pretty good keepers fast.

I'd imagine you have to hire all these experts to plan out an op, how long can you pay them before you start bringing in money?

doesn't even matter if you can't get approved though, the dream ends there in this state.

At this time, there are 21 licensed early approval adult use cultivation centers.pdf. The Department is authorized under the Act to license up to 40 cannabis craft growers, 40 cannabis infusers, unlimited transporters, and 8 community college programs in 2020.
The Department is not authorized to license any additional adult use cultivation centers until July 1, 2021. By December 21, 2021, the Department will issue up to 60 additional cannabis craft grower licenses and 60 additional cannabis infuser licenses.
Excellent advice.
This guy has a whole network
15 years experience
We are going to start off with our own
disoensary quality( but small scale grow room) . Ill post pics, its a while away .
We doing SCROG