Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

The History of the Fly Me

The original fly me, was called Fly Me... (rap version), at blankets and was about 300 pages and had over 7,000+ posts. Bets-fllowz, created it on, July 2011, in response to DSN 150s, rock music thread. It was supposed to be a thread for rap music sounds, only. It morphed into a kick it spot for all kinds of things, though.

I didn't join forces with bets, until page 42, after my homie was killed. After, 11 months of chillin like a villain, the BS "changes" happened and it lost momentum. The original fly me died on December 2012. It was hard to see it go, after we posted, pretty much everyday, for 11 str8 months in the fly me. Good times...good times...

Me and triple deuces came together and wanted to resurrect the fly me, but we wanted it to be for ALL to participate, and to be open to All topics. Not just people who like hip-hop music. We thought it would be bad ass to bring the fly me back to life on SBR. To make a thread like no other. It was weird at first, like a blood turning crip.

It took me and triple deuces almost a month to get you on board, bets-flowz. We both knew in order for it to work, we needed the OP to make it happen. On January 2013, the new fly me was born with a whole new name and attitude. "Fly Me" .... Blunts,Booties,Boobies,Beats, ANYTHING GOES Version was born.

It had the most views and posts in SBR history and reached epic status. It reached 461 pages exactly. For no reason, whatsoever, it was deleted by a mod, June 8th 2013, with a personal vendetta. We still don't have an answer as to why it was deleted and i think, we will never get an answer.

Let the record show that the new fly me named Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Top Notch Tunes,Good Times,Everything Goes was born on June 9th 2013. No one knows how this story will end. Only time will tell...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
FYI, I was looking for a pot stirring GIF for a JJ Gold thread, and found this...

Just an FYI.

Damn, I just spent ten minutes staring at this.
I'm sporting a woody so hard that the cat couldn't scratch it.
I got cat scratch fever.