Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
Excellent. 2 grand will buy a shit ton of fake money for your zoom battle with CashFlow. Of course, CashFlow will bring real cash.

But it will be sticky from ice cream while your's will be sticky from something else.

Paint.

Right????

Appreciate the 2 points, don't really need them though. thanks.
Loved Genesis!

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
if trushkin loses to lulikyan im gonna cry...

have him parlayed w/shirokov (-112) ml vs. vladimirovich...or however you spell it.
Holy shit...lol.

I walked out when there was a big lead in the 2nd.

Just walked back in to see this...

This WIN Cup just isn't the same. Seems riskier inside the matches than the others.

In fact, I was going to write about the match play in the other thread, even had the window open.

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
YOU WILL NOT GET THIS TYPE OF INSIDE PING PONG BETTING ANALYSIS ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD FOLKS
Spot on pal.

The post for the other thread...

...I do not think the market is efficient but I do avoid the closer matches and odds. I like looking at the players that are over -300 in the market, and even if I can figure them to be -500 or -600, making value, I’ve just been hitting them in the open parlays.

What I’ve found is that those guys that are big favorites, in some of the leagues, of course win; but usually win 3-0 or 3-1. It’s not usually a 3-2 venture and the LIVE markets are using cookie cutter odds.

These cookie cutter odds are not tailored to the individual matches and some of these big favorites can become real value to win 3-0 or 3-1. Also, when the dog does surprise early and wins the 1st match, I’ve found a lot of success hitting that 3-1.

There is a lot pinging and ponging and the better players revert back to norm and tend to stay better quickly.

Quick enough to pick up a buck or two LIVE, if you’re paying attention...
All that said, I do not like the Ukranian Win Cup as much.

A -380 favorite went up 2-0 and should have cleaned up, but took it to 5 anyway. I was not in it LIVE, thankfully, but did have the -380 as the 3rd pick in an open 4 pick.

A little too close for comfort.
Ping...Pong...