Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
My God. I would love to have her right next to me. But instead if farting in the hot tub she does it straight into my open mouth.
I think CashFlow hacked DDD's account!!

On Tampa tonight.

It's another fade the public play while the stacking forecast (and others) have Tampa Bay winning outright.

The predicted score is on either side 3.5 with the winner getting less than 4 points and the loser just over 3 points.

Sooooo, 4-3 TB over Houston.

X3 in the contest as well.

Tampa Bay Rays +220MLB [General]
06/20/18 08:10 PM ET

I can always go back to the pizza kitchen, I was much more talented there than I am posting MLB plays...

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
...But instead if farting in the hot tub she does it straight into my open mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
would be a great way to start the day

every day ......
Fixed.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cash heading out to a Schwab even at a central Cali vineyard, so I am out again tonight, for a while anyway.

Then afterwards, I'm going to sign up as a holiday Santa, I was always better at that than posting MLB plays...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
I'm holding, If I had gotten in at the mid 50's level then I'd consider it and then re buy but this may be a good one for a longer term.

Researching option options as we speak.

Just wait until China starts shifting to natural gas, even a tiny bit.

was reading some articles. LNG sector seems like a no brainer. No tariffs, foreign demand increasing, almost too easy of a long term play