Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

above the lampshade is the "partition" showing, the brick wall you see in the background on the right is actually part of the brick wall in the main living area.... thus the walk way right there..... all the bozo had to do was peek around that corner there....

oh yah... and my birthday "treat" is in the foreground of said photo..... and you've all seen the photos I took of this event later that evening.....

but as long as I's strollin' down memory lane.... this was one of my favs..... still remember my babe being behind me with her arms wrapped around my chest, as I had the big tittled blonde on her back, me sitting up giving it to her quasi-missionary, my babe was whispering in my ear, as those big on the blonde were flopping up to her chin and back, "fill her up, fill her up....."

I complied in relatively short order.....

Happy St. Valentines Day coming up fellas. Bitches be crazy during this day. Fortunately mine isn't. "Just take me out to dinner and we can rent and watch a movie naked with a good bottle of wine". Been together for 13 years and married for 3. Our daughter is 7.

And don't forget....

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
but as long as I's strollin' down memory lane.... this was one of my favs..... still remember my babe being behind me with her arms wrapped around my chest, as I had the big tittled blonde on her back, me sitting up giving it to her quasi-missionary, my babe was whispering in my ear, as those big on the blonde were flopping up to her chin and back, "fill her up, fill her up....."

I complied in relatively short order.....

Ratchet or not...everyone needs to experience a rimjob