Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
I've had my share of opportunities career wise and passed on some. I've worked in investment banking, have been a licensed stock broker, insurance agent and have worked independently on some things. I like the residual income sort of work. Do the work and then maintain for future pay.

I work the sports markets for sure but am thinking of starting another business. Given the economic environment and pay for hard work I think network marketing could be a great way to build assets…depending on the company. A solid network will be recession proof.

To me, an asset is something that puts money in your pocket, a liability takes money out. The goal is to get enough assets feeding you each month that daily work for pay can be forgone for a more passive income. It takes a shift in thinking and certainly isn’t easy to do.

Jmon has that frame of mind, I believe, as he has multiple shops. It’s like a truck driver who drives a truck every day for a living as opposed to the truck driver that eventually builds a fleet of trucks. He can go to the beach and still earn income. Jmon appears to be working towards that.

As far as skydiving, again I may need to work up to it with shit like this…

so playing Playstation 4 while working with me at Jmons smoke shop isnt in the cards , K.V.B ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
so playing Playstation 4 while working with me at Jmons smoke shop isnt in the cards , K.V.B ?
That's what I'm talkin' about...Multiple incomes steams CashFlow. I couldn't think of anything better to do, especially with residuals coming in...

That's what I'm talkin' about...Multiple incomes steams CashFlow. I couldn't think of anything better to do, especially with residuals coming in...

had someone talking to me about online marketing, he moved here so he could be closer to his peoples
This was 2 weeks ago, havent contacted him back yet. I worry that online marketing is already
so jammed up with thousands and thousands of companies pushing their own agenda .....
but from what he was talking, seems like he had an angle

"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow. "

Anisa Kamadoli Costa

had someone talking to me about online marketing, he moved here so he could be closer to his peoples
This was 2 weeks ago, havent contacted him back yet. I worry that online marketing is already
so jammed up with thousands and thousands of companies pushing their own agenda .....
but from what he was talking, seems like he had an angle

"If you believe passionately in what you are doing and whom you are doing it with, success is bound to follow. "

Anisa Kamadoli Costa

I like the idea of networks. A guy like Edison refined the light bulb but his fortune was made in in developing the power lines and infrastructure that support the bulb, not on bulb sales themselves.

Edison understood the power of networks, he sold his company, General Electric, for quite a bit. I feel online can be a good tool but face to face action produces stronger networks and allows for personal growth for all of us, making the business stonger.

I like the idea of networks. A guy like Edison refined the light bulb but his fortune was made in in developing the power lines and infrastructure that support the bulb, not on bulb sales themselves.

Edison understood the power of networks, he sold his company, General Electric, for quite a bit. I feel online can be a good tool but face to face action produces stronger networks and allows for personal growth for all of us, making the business stonger.

great example, I like the idea of working smarter, not harder.

Innovation , leading edge, and pioneering
these are words that come to my mind when im reading your posts

that GIF, her gear,

That's why I mention those residual. That isn't easy work but it's work that pays off. When we add personal growth to the equation it becomes worth it and fulfilling.

We learn, we teach, we enrich others and we make bank doing it. It's about building assets that pay you later. Trading hours for dimes keeps us in the rat race. But hard work focused now leads to more free time in the future.

but what happens, K.V.B, when life throws you that unforeseen curveball ?

do you bounce back ???
That was sick. He went from like 2 mph to I don't even know in an instant. Life can be crazy alright.

I think when life tries to shoot us off track, and it always does...Ra77er is right, easier said than done...you have to just be like the watermelon and bounce back with authority...