Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
sup Clint......you see what I've been telling you guys all along....teasers are your best friend!......I've always had good luck and success with them in both football and basketball!.......and I've got Utah (-2.5) over Colo ST!...if that hits I'll be 4 - 1 on the SBR Bracket Contest!...I love sweep as much as the next guy but he's going down and so is Javy for betting against me!......I hope to win JMon some money and/or betpoints!
Sup Manny what's the deal with this and when does the round end? Sounds like your up ahead of sweep?

Quote Originally Posted by smokenjoke View Post
Sup Manny what's the deal with this and when does the round end? Sounds like your up ahead of sweep?
Yep, manster is taking it too sweep so far. Funny thing with me.. I'm hitting 40%...lol, but my oppt is hitting 20% yet he is beating me as I lost all three freakin best bets that worth 3u a piece. . Need to pick my shit wisely going into my last picks to have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
Yep, manster is taking it too sweep so far. Funny thing with me.. I'm hitting 40%...lol, but my oppt is hitting 20% yet he is beating me as I lost all three freakin best bets that worth 3u a piece. . Need to pick my shit wisely going into my last picks to have a chance.
Thx Mon. Let me know the outcome. Good luck!!!

what's going on, brother Javy?!......My main Riva nicca!.......Anyhow, it's a bracket contest where you pick your best bets in NFL, NCAAM, NBA, NHL, etc....You have to play a minimum of 20 games in each round with three best bets...First round ends next week on Dec.24th...whomever is ahead in net units advances to the second round, just like the NCAA tournament...and so on, and so on...Contest ends in late January......yes, I am currently way ahead of sweep as I promised JMon that I would take this contest seriously...I was motivated when you bet against me!......I'm also in first place out of 128 contestants....but that doesn't really matter because it's just like the late and great Jim Valvano said..."Just survive and advance!"....

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post

Good Luck to you as well, JMon........Hopefully, you can make a run and catch Klemopixx!...I'm pulling for you!...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
what's going on, brother Javy?!......My main Riva nicca!.......Anyhow, it's a bracket contest where you pick your best bets in NFL, NCAAM, NBA, NHL, etc....You have to play a minimum of 20 games in each round with three best bets...First round ends next week on Dec.24th...whomever is ahead in net units advances to the second round, just like the NCAA tournament...and so on, and so on...Contest ends in late January......yes, I am currently way ahead of sweep as I promised JMon that I would take this contest seriously...I was motivated when you bet against me!......I'm also in first place out of 128 contestants....but that doesn't really matter because it's just like the late and great Jim Valvano said..."Just survive and advance!"....
Chillin my Dude!!! All good so far. Keep doing your thing Manny. In no way was I fading you in this friendly wager. Just making it a lil fun since I missed the entry. Good Luck My Riva Necka!!!

Chillin my Dude!!! All good so far. Keep doing your thing Manny. In no way was I fading you in this friendly wager. Just making it a lil fun since I missed the entry. Good Luck My Riva Necka!!!
thanks brosef!.......much appreciated!.......Clint still needs to make 19 more picks by the 24th or he's eliminated!!!....