Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
No idea, Fidel. I honestly know little about these teams.

I'm high AF, so I flipped a coin and it landed on the CSU side.

Fingers crossed.
honestly , I doubt many people that will bet this game know much valuable info on either team.
Im wanting some action myself, stuck @ work for the next 7 hours and feelin frisky.
You know if this game is televised also ? From what im seeing its not

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
honestly , I doubt many people that will bet this game know much valuable info on either team.
Im wanting some action myself, stuck @ work for the next 7 hours and feelin frisky.
You know if this game is televised also ? From what im seeing its not
It's definitely a game for the degenerates.

CBS Sports Network. Not sure if you get that at work.

Is it pretty slow up there tonight?

It's definitely a game for the degenerates.

CBS Sports Network. Not sure if you get that at work.

Is it pretty slow up there tonight?
dont think they have that channel here.
Im sure there will be a stream for it somewhere though.
Yeah , its a slow night, waiting for a couple people to leave the lobby so I can get High AF ,as you would say
You more interested in the food or football for T-giving tomorrow ?

I'm thinking SDST here in a revenge spot. (Not confident because of Zona's D and Hollis-Jefferson)

Like the Grizz, too.

Pass on the Sharks game, but definitely lean toward them winning in regulation.

I'm feeling that over as well, but I'm concerned about Pumas setting up too defensively. I think both teams have the attacking talent to make it an open match, and I expect chances to be created.

I guess I'll throw a half unit on Pacific for degenerate action, but I don't know about the late game ... Still have four hours to decide on that one.
Zona was my only play, fools couldn't grab the rebound in the final seconds. Zebras hurt the cover as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
You more interested in the food or football for T-giving tomorrow ?

Definitely more excited about the football (NFL) and futbol (Europa League and Liga MX). This is another wonderful day for degenerate action, and I'm ready to dive in and put another dent in the balances of my accounts.

There will be no turkey for Parlayin. Just gonna get high AF and heat up a frozen pizza, or maybe some tamales or something ... Any turkey for Fidel?