Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
you got a problem with Nike's aviation innovation Count ?

Nah just laughing at that advertising copy

Recovery: equalizing the negative effects of air travel on the mind and body,
and bringing the training room to 40,000 feet through in-flight biometrics and analysis to accelerate injury diagnosis and treatment.
Have a drink and relax
Circulation: fostering natural mobility and building in equipment that ensures optimal circulation and promotes healing.We got A/C

Sleep: designing ideal sleeping conditions for individuals and sleep strategies for entire teams to maximize physical readiness.Take a friggin nap

Thinking: creating spaces for key mental activities, especially film study—enabling in-transit film review both before and after games.
Think about what you done

Brilliant...

OK, Fly Me Crew, I need your help as I break down the late-night degenerate games on this glorious night before Thanksgiving. This is one of the best times of year to gamble recklessly and piss away a lot of money.

Here's what I'm looking at:

(10 ET) San Diego State vs. Arizona in the Maui Invitational championship

(10:30 ET) Grizzlies at Lakers and Flames at Sharks

(11:00 ET) Club America at Pumas (leg one) in Liga MX playoff action

(11:30 ET) Tulsa vs. Oklahoma State and Pacific vs. Alaska-Anchorage in college hoops

(2 AM ET) Colorado State vs. Missouri State

Yes, I want to bet a game that begins at 1 a.m. where I live. It's all about the action, fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
OK, Fly Me Crew, I need your help as I break down the late-night degenerate games on this glorious night before Thanksgiving. This is one of the best times of year to gamble recklessly and piss away a lot of money.

Here's what I'm looking at:

(10 ET) San Diego State vs. Arizona in the Maui Invitational championship

(10:30 ET) Grizzlies at Lakers and Flames at Sharks

(11:00 ET) Club America at Pumas (leg one) in Liga MX playoff action

(11:30 ET) Tulsa vs. Oklahoma State and Pacific vs. Alaska-Anchorage in college hoops

(2 AM ET) Colorado State vs. Missouri State

Yes, I want to bet a game that begins at 1 a.m. where I live. It's all about the action, fellas.

zona defense will shut em down

griz not as good on the road this year, still like them

san jose should roll at home

watched america last game, got some good scoring chances, not impressed with d, leaning over

who you got? good luck, it feels good to have action pending

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post

zona defense will shut em down

griz not as good on the road this year, still like them

san jose should roll at home

watched america last game, got some good scoring chances, not impressed with d, leaning over

who you got? good luck, it feels good to have action pending

I'm thinking SDST here in a revenge spot. (Not confident because of Zona's D and Hollis-Jefferson)

Like the Grizz, too.

Pass on the Sharks game, but definitely lean toward them winning in regulation.

I'm feeling that over as well, but I'm concerned about Pumas setting up too defensively. I think both teams have the attacking talent to make it an open match, and I expect chances to be created.

I guess I'll throw a half unit on Pacific for degenerate action, but I don't know about the late game ... Still have four hours to decide on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by CountNo_Account View Post
Nah just laughing at that advertising copy

Recovery: equalizing the negative effects of air travel on the mind and body,
and bringing the training room to 40,000 feet through in-flight biometrics and analysis to accelerate injury diagnosis and treatment.
Have a drink and relax
Circulation: fostering natural mobility and building in equipment that ensures optimal circulation and promotes healing.We got A/C

Sleep: designing ideal sleeping conditions for individuals and sleep strategies for entire teams to maximize physical readiness.Take a friggin nap

Thinking: creating spaces for key mental activities, especially film study—enabling in-transit film review both before and after games.
Think about what you done

Brilliant...

I know what you are saying,
not sure how much I buy into the hype of those well worded "attributes" of the Nike plane.
Kinda thought the interior looked tight, main reason I posted it Went from shoes and clothes to trying to build airplanes