Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
lol if it would of been reversed and all those games would of

went from +10 to -20 in those 4th quarters ,then we wouldnt of heard from HerbJones for at least 7 days

#co-signedSmokenJoke
still hatin but cant sack up enough to make a pick in a play money contest. no moneylines to bitch about so now its 4th quarter wins. see if you can leave those pesky 4th quarters out of next years! doesnt matter tho, at the rate your goin, you wont even hit the 50 pick minimum to qualify. 1 1unit pick a week aint gonna cut it. smoken doing good so far, hope he keeps it up, but so was money last year, and we know what happened there, long way to go my friend. thanks to you gettin the moneylines axed, im already 80 units ahead of where i was at this time last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
ask Smoken,

I said I hope you start doing better so you will come around more often instead of just lurk the thread

Hence the gif above

dif between me and you is Id come on and admit I got lucky as fukk , then maybe talk a bit of shit
and when the hell wasnt i doing good? im rockin 3 contests that i could care less about and seem to be doing just fine in all of them.