Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post
Yeah, He wants to be Mayweather so damn bad. He does it for attention and shock value. He wants to be the bad guy for ratings. It pays to be a heel.

I couldn't believe he air humped Maidana during the fight. Maidana got him back and air humped him later on in the fight. Shit was crazy.

I MUST watch this fight SOONER then later

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

I MUST watch this fight SOONER then later
Shits all weirded out now with that freak show mental case loser fukkin up the thread with his weirdo freak show bullshit. Fukkin up my night and my flight.

Flowz, be sure to trip out on that Slim Thug - 84z track I posted. Perfect jam for that killa kind danksta NASA space flight.

It's time for a late night Sunday cruise on the Blvd. I gonna bump that shit on blast and just chillax and peep what going on in the hood. Enjoy the fight and have a safe and good night bud.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post
Shits all weirded out now with that freak show mental case loser fukkin up the thread with his weirdo freak show bullshit. Fukkin up my night and my flight.

Flowz, be sure to trip out on that Slim Thug - 84z track I posted. Perfect jam for that killa kind danksta NASA space flight.

It's time for a late night Sunday cruise on the Blvd. I gonna bump that shit on blast and just chillax and peep what going on in the hood. Enjoy the fight and have a safe and good night bud.

I just have fun with it man. This life goes by way to fast to worry bout shit outta ya control my friend

Caught up on all your posts over the last 24. Solid as always