Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
cant help but to enjoy seeing this dude take his first professional loss.

Yeah, Adrien Broner got his ass beat. I knew it was coming after I saw him take a boxing lesson from Paulie Malignaggi, I think 5 months ago.
I watched Marcos Maidana go toe2toe with Amir Khan. I knew Broner wasn't in the same class, yet. The bitch didn't even take the loss like a man.

Marcos is a man and Broner is still a kid. Bitch had that same puppy dog look on his face like Mayweather does all the time.

He tried everything he could to cheat. Bitching the entire fight and he even faked an injury to take a breather. The crowed went bat shit crazy.

I thought it was going to end in a bullshit fashion like the victor Ortiz fight did with keep duckin Mayweather did with the cheap shot.

He went crying to the locker room having glasses of beer thrown at him. I will give him credit, though, for taking a fight and not ducking a real challenge.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Fidel_CashFlow gave SportsInteLect 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post
Yeah, Adrien Broner got his ass beat. I knew it was coming after I saw him take a boxing lesson from Paulie Malignaggi, I think 5 months ago.
I watched Marcos Maidana go toe2toe with Amir Khan. I knew Broner wasn't in the same class, yet. The bitch didn't even take the loss like a man.

Marcos is a man and Broner is still a kid. Bitch had that same puppy dog look on his face like Mayweather does all the time.

He tried everything he could to cheat. Bitching the entire fight and he even faked an injury to take a breather. The crowed went bat shit crazy.

I thought it was going to end in a bullshit fashion like the victor Ortiz fight did with keep duckin Mayweather did with the cheap shot.

He went crying to the locker room having glasses of beer thrown at him. I will give him credit, though, for taking a fight and not ducking a real challenge.

Well said. See that shit he said about the Malignagi fella after their match.

How he stole the dudes belt and his bitch as well

Well said. See that shit he said about the Malignagi fella after their match.

How he stole the dudes belt and his bitch as well
2:20 mark and on ......

Yeah, I watched that shit live when it happened. That was one of the best fights I've ever seen. I busted out laughing when he talked about Paulie's woman.

all good brutha. It will be on my site in no time. Cant wait to watch it though.
I do not like the way Broner goes about things. Too disrespectful
Yeah, He wants to be Mayweather so damn bad. He does it for attention and shock value. He wants to be the bad guy for ratings. It pays to be a heel.

I couldn't believe he air humped Maidana during the fight. Maidana got him back and air humped him later on in the fight. Shit was crazy.