Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
Nice, The 1st chick confuses me? Her face doesn't match her body? Also, is the bitch fat? How could she possibly have an ass that big and... a hot body? What a mystery she is? The chick in the pink thong looks like she has no ass whatsoever? Both of the pics are optical illusions.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post
Nice, The 1st chick confuses me? Her face doesn't match her body? Also, is the bitch fat? How could she possibly have an ass that big and... a hot body? What a mystery she is? The chick in the pink thong looks like she has no ass whatsoever? Both of the pics are optical illusions.

I'd still give both of them a flesh injection of the ole pork sword!...

I'd still give both of them a flesh injection of the ole pork sword!...
I agree ...... I so damn stoned ... I'm blinking very slowly, right now...... everyone in the room is looking at me like I'm crazy. I have my headphones on, so no one knows what I'm laughing at.
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-07-14 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Link is not working-Removed-)

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
To my fellow online brothers, I will be side lined indefinitely from this thread. I have been notified, today, the C has stricken my father. Severity is unknown yet, but it is rare from what my mother tells me.

If I'm unable to respond; just know, nothing but the best and Happy Holidays to you guys!

You know...

Horrible news Jmon. Wishing for the best possible news as far as the severity my friend

Hope ya dont mind me dropping you a PM from time to time