Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Rory's coaches turned him into a counter fighting vagina....literally a oyster puncher.......I lost betting hendrix as well...he won the fight we all saw it but the guy cashing the tickets just wouldnt agree w me......SMH......Oh well back to Tha Grind!@ Roll Up
Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post
SmokenJ, good post and good tracks as always. Damn you are sharp as a ginsu knife. Nothing but respect my neck.

I hope no one listened to my opinion in the forums on UFC 167. I was completely wrong about Rory Macdonald and I’m done betting on him. I fell for the damn hype and I should have seen this shit coming after the last fight.

He’s scared to pull the ffuckin trigger. He beats smaller opponents. He’s afraid of engaging and has a glass jaw. Rory Mac has all the tools to be a champion, but I don’t know if he has the mental aspect of a champion. I’m done betting on him for now.

I was 100 percent right about T-Wood and Suga Shad Evans. T-Wood looks like, no doubt, he is the real muthaffuckin deal y’all. Suga Shad Evans looks like a BEAST! That’s the best I have ever seen him look. I actually think he can compete with Bones Jones now.

I was right about Johny Hendricks, but he was clearly robbed of the title, and all the Hendricks bettors, like me, were robbed. Bigg Rigg clearly won that fight over GSP.

Here’s what the Boss of all bosses, Dana White said in an interview during the UFC 167 post-fight coverage on FOX:

“I gave Georges St-Pierre the third round, that’s it. … Nevada is a very scary place. This is the worst commission on the planet. I am afraid to bring fights to Las Vegas. I never thought I’d say that. This is the city I live in; this is the city I love. This is the worst commission on the planet.”

White continued: “This is the thing that makes people not like fights. I don’t even know what to say. I’m still so blown away by it. Georges knew he lost, his corner knew he lost. Hendricks knew he won, his corner knew he won. These guys, this commission is just despicably horrible.”

White even cautioned against the NSAC ruining MMA in the same way many believe it has boxing: “The Nevada State Athletic Commission has a lot of work to do a lot of work to do. And it makes me sick. They better get to work, and they better figure out how to not destroy, not only the sport of boxing, but this sport, too.”

Hope Dana can use his cred to get shit changed. I doubt it will ever change, though.

Been robbed betting boxing, but never MMA, before. I got killed in the fly me, yesterday, and I'm lucky I came out on top at the end of the week on my NFL bets and in the contest. I got the Pats winning str8 up tonight.

This track str8 gives me chillz, yo
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-22-15 at 01:41 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Where the Hell are the Midgets & Lezboz
Sup Gentz!!! How's every one doing?!?
My card for tonight!!!

Van/But over 140 -110
J.Madison Dukes -3.5 -110
Cal.St.Full Titans +6 -110 & ML +220
NHL
Leafs 1st Pd -.5 +175
Blues 1st Pd -.5 +150
Chi/Col O.T. +290
TB/LA O.T. +305
BOL Gentz!!!
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-07-14 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
Rory's coaches turned him into a counter fighting vagina....literally a oyster puncher.......I lost betting hendrix as well...he won the fight we all saw it but the guy cashing the tickets just wouldnt agree w me......SMH......Oh well back to Tha Grind!@ Roll Up
[quote=smokenjoke;20307966]Where the Hell are the Midgets & Lezboz
Sup Gentz!!! How's every one doing?!?
My card for tonight!!!

Van/But over 140 -110
J.Madison Dukes -3.5 -110
Cal.St.Full Titans +6 -110 & ML +220
NHL
Leafs 1st Pd -.5 +175
Blues 1st Pd -.5 +150
Chi/Col O.T. +290
TB/LA O.T. +305
BOL Gentz!!!

Papertrail, lol, yeah, every objective MMA fan saw GSP lose that fight. IMHO, I don’t think it has to do with Rory’s coaches. It looked like Rory was scared, I could be wrong, but I swear, I saw the look of fear in his eyes that night.

If you’ve been in a fight before, you know that look, man. I’ve seen that shit bricks look in my opponent’s eyes before. Yo, PT, any thoughts on the TUF 18 Finale? I’m eye balling the Gray Maynard vs. Nate Diaz fight. As soon as the line is posted, I’m jumping on Gray Maynard 4sho.

SmokenJ,
That Slim Thuga/CaM/Paul Wall – Love it … surprised me and tripped me out. It started off slow, but it turned out to be pretty tight as ffuck, though. It got better as it went and the lyrics were down to the fullest. I thought the hook/background sounded like krayzie bone.

Yeah, SnJ, we can’t win’em all. Even the greatest sports gambler of all time, Billy Walters, loses. He hits annually at 56%. GL, and I like all your plays. How do you trust betting on the 1st period? I would feel like it’s playing a slot machine. You pull the lever and it’s over in seconds.

Herb disappears, like I do, from time to time. I think, Flowz, is going through a difficult time period in his life, right now. The reason I’m saying this shit, is cuz he posted he was feeling like shit. Probably doesn’t feel like posting. We’ve all been there.

I bought an 11 game parlay. Tonight, I have Kent St. +10.5 on that parlay. Fellas,
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-07-14 at 05:15 PM.