Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post
What up, SmokenJ. Hope you killed it today.
The man had me until he brought up all the religious shit. All that effort he put into studying that shit. If he would invest the same amount of time studying science and the universe to see that lawyers and politicians wrote all the religious shit on earth.

I remember people saying the same shit about the London Olympics n shit. Not a ffuckin thing happened. He's just like those religious quacks who keep on saying it the end of the world. The day they predict comes. Jack shit happens.

Entertaining as ffuck, though SmokenJ.
All good here $portz!!!
Figured that religious stuff would put you off but thx for watching!!! Intriguing none the less.
Throw some winners on the board & don't say Dallas
BOL today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

Gotta hope Lynn has at least his A- stuff .
Buchholz is clearly hurting though. He basically admitted to a reporter that he is nowhere close to 100%.
The DH thing really is an advantage for the Cardinals in this series. Sucks that AL won the all star game and
that is what has say so in who gets home field advantage in the World Series.

Makes the show more enjoyable seeing mugs get smoked by the zombies... what can i say lol .
Hoping the play this virus thing out right and are not only looking for the reason
to end the show altogether with it....as well as hoping for 3 more season of Walking Dead

Im surprised you hope Rousey wins
but agree that her dynasty is more important to ladies being in UFC
then Tates will so it will be far better for the sport for Rousey
to continue winning(at least for now).I hope Tate catches her with something though.
Rousey's armbars are getting a lil old.
She needs to prove she can win with other methods.
Her ego is so big im surprised it doesnt get the best of her in the ring and she tries
to stand with someone or go for the KO.
Who do you hope wins the Ultimate Fighter contract this year ?

You still smoking on that killer Strain MoneySRH ?

Quote Originally Posted by smokenjoke View Post
All good here $portz!!!
Figured that religious stuff would put you off but thx for watching!!! Intriguing none the less.
Throw some winners on the board & don't say Dallas
BOL today!!!
Fellas, fellas, fellas,

SmokenJ, I don't have any winners for ya, today. After taking the worst beating I've ever taken, a 63-14 beat down, yesterday, and the Broncos costing me over a Grand, my confidence has been shook. I haven't lost like this in the almost 14 years of me doing this.

I do have this ticket that I made last night, while chasing, drunk and outerspaced.

Flowz, I agreed with the call. I thought it was clearly interference. Man, I'm pissed, cuz I had your Cards with Wacha, Wacha, Wacha on the mound winning, and the over total, both right, but I didn't bet on them, cuz football was on.

I should be 2-0 on my last two MLB bets. Instead I'm chasing. If I had to pick a side, tonight, I would go with your Cardinals.

Going to record the Walking Dead at 8oclock.

I would side with Tate, if a Rousey win wasn't more important for the sport. I do want to see a slug fest, though. I'm sick of the submission bullshit. If Rousey wants to get female MMA more respect. She better throw down standing.

She has an ego, cuz she knows she is the best female MMA fighter on the planet. I've seen her train. Her conditioning is crazy and she has a supreme skill set. I think she could kick a dudes ass, easily.

I want Julianna Pena or Rocky Pennington on the women's side. As for the men, no one has really impressed me. The only dude that I believe has a shot at becoming a main eventer is Chris "the Real Deal" Beal. But, he lost because of his hand.

If I was Dana, I would sign Julianna and Chris to the UFC. Those two look like potential main card fighters.

Did you get that strain from your cuz or some shit? I think I remember awhile back, you talking about getting some killer shit. Right now, I got some old school, Northern Lights.
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-22-15 at 03:28 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Diego Sanchez vs Gilbert Melendez ?

Easily 1 of top 3 fights I have ever seen

I been tryin to find a good link for the past 10 minutes of the full fight vid... but cant.
If anyone gets their hands on it please share . I have the link for the whole full UFC

with this fight in it but would like an individual one of just this fight.

Heres a recap of it