Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

[QUOTE=Fidel_CashFlow;19937462]Lets say that you are single and just moving into a new town.

WOuldnt she be a nice face to welcome you to her neck of the woods.
Then you all sit for coffee ( she chooses tea instead) and you get to know one another.
As you drop her back off to her house there is a long pause... you both smile and she thanks you for the good time
as you both make plans for another friendly get together

That was Seaweeds version of a perfect first meeting with her .

Mine involves her skull bra wrapped around her neck with her arms suspended behind her with those tied up panties
and us making loud noises as liquids shoot out both of our sweaty bodies during animalistic cannibalistic sex
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-09-14 at 10:32 AM.

Crazy shit happened to me today. Not personally family wise, but a tobacco rep for one of my stores, who I have known for over 15 years got killed in a head on with a semi (on the job). Reports say he was able to make a 911, which I can't believe. Time the ambulance got there he was dead. He was transported DOA to Dodge City. I guess what's disturbing me the most, even though I BS'd with guy for over 15 years, he was in my store this last Friday. I gave him shit for the shitty sign he put in my store and made him change it. We were then talking about my new store and I got busy....and the last I heard was 'good luck' 'it will be a great store'.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
Lets say that you are single and just moving into a new town.

WOuldnt she be a nice face to welcome you to her neck of the woods.
Then you all sit for coffee ( she chooses tea instead) and you get to know one another.
As you drop her back off to her house there is a long pause... you both smile and she thanks you for the good time
as you both make plans for another friendly get together

That was Seaweeds version of a perfect first meeting with her .

Mine involves her skull bra wrapped around her neck with her arms suspended behind her with those tied up panties
and us making loud noises as liquids shoot out both of our sweaty bodies during animalistic cannibalistic sex
thats a nice little story but we all know you only like girls with asses like this

so i would think your story would go a bit more like, " i met her at the cattle corral for all you can eat rib night. we locked eyes across the trough and slowly made our way to the bathroom where she dropped her panties and smeared bbq sauce all over her ass, inserting a rib halfway up her poop chute, and i spent the next hour with my face buried in that gigantic ass like a dog lookin for a buried bone"
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-11-15 at 08:47 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Quote Originally Posted by HERBJONES View Post
thats a nice little story but we all know you only like girls with asses like this

so i would think your story would go a bit more like, " i met her at the cattle corral for all you can eat rib night. we locked eyes across the trough and slowly made our way to the bathroom where she dropped her panties and smeared bbq sauce all over her ass, inserting a rib halfway up her poop chute, and i spent the next hour with my face buried in that gigantic ass like a dog lookin for a buried bone"
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-11-15 at 08:47 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Originally Posted by smokenjoke
Amongst other factors Fister has posted a 2.15 ERA, 1.19 WHIP, and a 0.48 HRs per 9 IP mark in his last six postseason starts.
Peavy in his last nine starts against Detroit has been tagged for a 6.28 ERA and nearly 2 HRs per 9 IP. Red Sox have won just 28 of their last 85 games as an underdog & the Tigers are 53-26 in their last 79 home games and 11-4 in Fister's last 15 starts.
Good Luck to us neck!!!

that was a bomb ass post!!