Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
rolling with this today fellas...will be my only play of the day if it hits...another big chalk play..eh!

10/6/2013 8:12AM Money Line 660.00 300.00 Football - 420095 DET/GB Yes(score 7min 30sec of 1st qtr) -220 for Game

this what GB gonna do to Detroit on their first drive

FAWK just got news that Megatron is out today! not good if Detroit gets ball first

Quote Originally Posted by HERBJONES View Post
did real good yesterday, cant remember what i posted in here, but im sure was only a part of it. i never seem to make it back around after 9am games start, always sittin at or near the book til i get in everything. im on the ravens with you today, was one of the games i circled last week when the hilton put out the early lines. they were +1 before sunday and only went to +3 after flaccos great game. got em 1st half and fg
good luck to us then . Got em in a 10pt teaser too.

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
rolling with this today fellas...will be my only play of the day if it hits...another big chalk play..eh!

10/6/2013 8:12AM Money Line 660.00 300.00 Football - 420095 DET/GB Yes(score 7min 30sec of 1st qtr) -220 for Game

this what GB gonna do to Detroit on their first drive

fkn Detroit gets to the 50 and takes 5 and change off the clock..fkn 1000 swing. dead in water. fkn penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by HERBJONES View Post
sup money? awesome job you been doin with the foots, keep it up. since you are the most pimp smack, paddy whack, step on a tack, 28 track studio gangsta mack, give bitches a heart attack, one eyed jack, dont take no flack, grabbin stacks, waitin on a fax, always bet on black, never touch the crack, but will snort the yak, got a big ole sack, coughs and hacks, when puffin on wax billy badass mofo, i went back and found out who she is

lela star
Total profit into week5, $4,254.58

Going with this for NFL Sunday.

I was going to go with my Cowboys, but NO Spencer, NO Ratliff = No Way, am I betting on this game without these pro bowlers in the lineup. Spencer is out for the year and Ratliff should be back by week 11.

, thanks, Herb ... you've got mad skillz, man. Lela Star looks a lot hotter in the Gif, than she does in those pics. Not bad, though. I will have to look at her work, closely, in order to give a solid opinion on her. When my wife is on the rag, I will do some hands on research on her.

BOL, Flowz, Herb and Wagerjunkie ... BOL, SmokenJ and JMon on your wagers, but I wish you bad luck on the Broncos, though.
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 10-09-13 at 03:40 PM.