Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
Good shit. Was a good clear copy. Yeah the hell with spending 12 bucks on a ticket to a movie.
I usually wait a lil bit after they hit theaters and then they show up on one of my movie sites.
I really didnt care too much for the movie. As usual... it was hyped up so much that cant help but to be letdown.

As far as the NFL thing. NFL is by far my favorite sport as well.
Also believe that other sports are just hold me overs until football comes back.
Forme, it doesn’t cost 12 bucks, shit ... I wish. It costs more like around over250+ bucks when the night is over, dawg. I take into account gas to drivearound the city, drinks and food at a restaurant before the movie, more drinksand food at the movie theater, and then even more drinks and food after themovie is over. <o></o>
<o></o>
It’slike a mini vacation and shit man. So, when that night is over it better bedamn worth it. That’s why I’m picky as hell when it comes to going to themovies. In order for me to go it has to be a lock to be a good movie. The last10 times I’ve gone to the movies only 3 of the movies have been worth the moneyspent. <o></o>
<o></o>
Theonly locks to be a good movie have been the fast and the furious franchise movies.All other movies are a coin flip to be any good.<o></o>

The cost of a night out including a movie can get ridiculously expensive.

Hell its 12 bucks a ticket here and small popcorn drink combo is 20 fukkin bucks within itself.

So only way I will enter a movie theater is if I am damn sure the movie is going to be legit.

I failed though at my last attempt. Went to the World War Zombie that I was boasting up ...

and the movie was tacky as fukk. Huge letdown. Poorly written. Cool effects... hell that combo is a dime a dozen.

I have been known to take my ole lady to a movie that was tacky just because she wanted to see it

just to be a gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by smokenjoke View Post
Thx Flowz. F'n horrible last night!!! Lucky to get the solo win on Detroit!!! Might run it back?!?
WWBBD?
How's everyone?

You a beast profit wise usually on those + money bets. You get back at emm
Here man Hit this real quick b4 I gotta crash out

Give Points

Points Awarded:

smokenjoke gave Fidel_CashFlow 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

It can also be very cheap....Not saying I do this....but...at most big movie theatres you can buy your ticket from a machine....you just buy the kids tick and they never look....if its the drinks your worried about...bring in a pint and go to town.....unless you planned on IMPRESSING someone with a trip to the fuckkn movies....they movies can be pretty inexpensive...as far as taking the lady...thats just a class act....kinda like when I'd attend church with the grandparents and do meet n greets....were not a bunch of selfish assholes....were good people.....
Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
The cost of a night out including a movie can get ridiculously expensive.

Hell its 12 bucks a ticket here and small popcorn drink combo is 20 fukkin bucks within itself.

So only way I will enter a movie theater is if I am damn sure the movie is going to be legit.

I failed though at my last attempt. Went to the World War Zombie that I was boasting up ...

and the movie was tacky as fukk. Huge letdown. Poorly written. Cool effects... hell that combo is a dime a dozen.

I have been known to take my ole lady to a movie that was tacky just because she wanted to see it

just to be a gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
It can also be very cheap....Not saying I do this....but...at most big movie theatres you can buy your ticket from a machine....you just buy the kids tick and they never look....if its the drinks your worried about...bring in a pint and go to town.....unless you planned on IMPRESSING someone with a trip to the fuckkn movies....they movies can be pretty inexpensive...as far as taking the lady...thats just a class act....kinda like when I'd attend church with the grandparents and do meet n greets....were not a bunch of selfish assholes....were good people.....

Unfortunately all of ours are live people handing out tickets.

BUT... it still is easy to walk in and blend in if you wanted to I guess.

Have not done that since I was a lil homey in my teenage years .

How the fukk are ya PapaTrizzle