Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by smokenjoke View Post
What's good Fellaz What you guys working with?
I'm rolling with these tonight!!!

Cardinals 1st 5 -.5 +120
Rockies -1.5 +140
Brewers TT under 4 +100
Reds ML +160
Reds -1.5 +255
BOL Gentz!!!
gl smoken! i ended up on the injuns, brew crew, pads, and royals. still mullin over the reds and cubs. all 1st 5 of course

Quote Originally Posted by HERBJONES View Post
gl smoken! i ended up on the injuns, brew crew, pads, and royals. still mullin over the reds and cubs. all 1st 5 of course

Just getting in . Have not checked scores. Hope its lookin profitable for the both of you .
Im going to give the late games a once over see if anything stands out
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-11-14 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HERBJONES View Post
Thx JONEZ!!! & BOL to you as well my neck!!! FloWz good luck to you as well Dr. !!! So what's poppin tonight for you Fellaz. I'm working this six of rolling rock & some J.W. Black Waiting for the mark-up to spark-up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smokenjoke View Post
Thx JONEZ!!! & BOL to you as well my neck!!! FloWz good luck to you as well Dr. !!! So what's poppin tonight for you Fellaz. I'm working this six of rolling rock & some J.W. Black Waiting for the mark-up to spark-up!!!

SmokeSter
Just me and the ole lady here tonight at the crib....

thinkin bout getting some action in (in more ways then one)

Fukkin tooth hurts.

Not used to tooth pain but this dentist fukked a filling up and im in "what I would consider" terrible pain.

Think im going to have to grab a bottle of sinn in order to tame the throbbing .

1 man Bacardi Party

What strain you puffing on . Im finishing up this shit they call "oracle"
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-11-14 at 01:38 PM.