Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Bets-flowz,

Yeah, i'm pissed... hard night and morning to get through. I decided to work part time today and just come home. I couldn't concentrate for shit. Coach Pop cost me +575 and cost proud Texans another title. All the blame is on Coach Pop.

Duncan and Ginobili could have both retired with a title. Just like Ray Lewis went out. My Blackhawks are down 2-1 and my Spurs are ending the season in a depressing way. Got f'ucked twice. Lost +575 and one of my favorite teams was seconds away from a title.

Sucks to be a sports fan and sports gambler, for me, right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post
Bets-flowz,

Yeah, i'm pissed... hard night and morning to get through. I decided to work part time today and just come home. I couldn't concentrate for shit. Coach Pop cost me +575 and cost proud Texans another title. All the blame is on Coach Pop.

Duncan and Ginobili could have both retired with a title. Just like Ray Lewis went out. My Blackhawks are down 2-1 and my Spurs are ending the season in a depressing way. Got f'ucked twice. Lost +575 and one of my favorite teams was seconds away from a title.

Sucks to be a sports fan and sports gambler, for me, right now.
It always sucks to look in this thread and see a good guy like you not getting the results you'd expect when you place your bets or express your opinions on a teams overall performances. In the short time I've known you though, this hasn't been the norm, and overall you're a much better prognosticator when it comes to choosing which team you pick to put your hard earned bucks behind. Hopfully your Spurs and Blackhawks can break out of their funk and at least one of them does you right.

Don't be such a stranger at WGT, I enjoy the time we spend together knocking it around. BOL and keep the faith. Sorry that you have to go to 5:43 to hear the actual song that made me think of your situation, but it is what it is, and that's the only vid I could find.

Quote Originally Posted by 222bad View Post
It always sucks to look in this thread and see a good guy like you not getting the results you'd expect when you place your bets or express your opinions on a teams overall performances. In the short time I've known you though, this hasn't been the norm, and overall you're a much better prognosticator when it comes to choosing which team you pick to put your hard earned bucks behind. Hopfully your Spurs and Blackhawks can break out of their funk and at least one of them does you right.

Don't be such a stranger at WGT, I enjoy the time we spend together knocking it around. BOL and keep the faith. Sorry that you have to go to 5:43 to hear the actual song that made me think of your situation, but it is what it is, and that's the only vid I could find.
Thanks for the kind words and what up man. I always think of and hear, Yoda, when i read your posts, triple deuces. My Blackhawks are up 4-3 in the 2nd, and the Blackhawks are playing with heart. So maybe things are turning around. Yeah, i put my heart into everything i do, so when it doesn't go my way. It hits me hard. But, i truly believe in myself, so i know i will bounce back. I'll cash in big on the UFC. If my Spurs ticket goes up in flames.

I hate posting wrong picks, but to be honest. I care more about being an entertaining read, when it comes to my posts. Than actually being right, in a strange way. I try to come up with time to play WGT. It feels like forever since Ive played bets-flowz and it's been awhile since we've played either, triple deuces. My schedule's been hectic as hell. Ive got a lot going right now. You know me, if i got time to play you, or bets-flowz, I'll always be down for it.