Login Search

Fly Me #3 "The Resurrection" Sports Talk,Good Tunes,Great Times, Anything Goes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
Sup what Ridahs are around

Woke up earlier today with the lawn already mowed

Could not believe she already had mowed it... something I could get used to

Going to be watching tonights NBA game with my Pops later on SportsN2Lect.

Didnt you say you been reconnecting a bit more with your father ?
Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
SportsN2Lect. Tonights game is odd in the fact that,although Spurs are looking hurt Manu G is in a slump....

Heat look like a re charged team with a well planned way to attack Spurs defense.....

so all things are pointing to the Heat.

BUT... this is the kicker.

Spurs are at home and everything I have read on this game they are of course thinking of it as their game 7.

So this so called huge uphill battle the the Spurs seem to be in (all of a sudden)

can all be changed instantaneously with a win

at HOME tonight. Yup... at HOME. Spurs 35-6 at home during reg season. THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS.

Home court is crucial.

I believe that with the skillset the whole Spurs roster brings for 48 minutes

along with the home crowd rallying around them

they can will themselves to a WIN at HOME . Cmon now.

Lets not act like the Heat cant lose on the road all of a sudden.

Nor act like the Spurs cant pull off a tough win at home.

I guess what my train of thought keeps falling back to is the

a win that can very easily be obtained tonight on their own court.

If Spurs win tonight what are your thoughts SportsN2Lect....

as far as Spurs probability of them taking the title.

I actually was in the crowd when Tony Parker rapped after they won the title in the celebration parade. I think he freestyled in french and english and even tried to throw a few awkward spanish words in there. Damn man, how time flies.

When you say, lawn, are we taking grass, or pubes? Yup, me and my dad have been clicking the last 2 years. I told my dad happy fathers day this morning. We would be watching the NBA finals and WWE payback together, but he has to work late tonight.

Everything you've read says the Spurs think of tonight game as a game 7. My gut says the Heat are looking to end the series tonight. What the Spurs and coach Pop didn't do. The Heat are preparing to do. The Heat are looking for the kill shot.

My thoughts on if the Spurs win tonight are that it means jack shit. It means false hope. If Parker was 90 percent. That changes my opinion entirely. I lost hope when Parker got injured and coach pop conceded game 4. I give them a 30 percent chance of winning the title. If they somehow win tonight.

I got a crazy fathers day story to share. I just found out about soemthing today that's crazy. I'll share it with you later.