Login Search

What Should I Tell This Pansie Hubby of Hers?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

So I met this girl 4 years ago in college. Thought she was pretty cute and had a rocking body, and we started boning on the reg. The first night WHILE I was balls-deep inside of her, she gets a phone call and is like "****, its my boyfriend". I bertstare her, as I had no idea she had a boyfriend. So for some reason she answers, and for about 2-3 minutes carries on a regular conversation with this poor guy! I am pumping away, while she is telling him that she's "watching tv" and "going to bed soon bc I'm sooooo tired". I couldn't believe it, and this act partially ruined any trust I would ever have for girls. Anyway, the next day she adds me on Facebook and I send a message to the guy because I felt bad. He then insults me and says something to the effect of "Ashley would never **** an ugly piece of **** like you", so my remorse vanished.

Anyways, she then discovered black dudes, and rumor has it had intercourse with 18 players on the football team, all while having a boyfriend. One night alone 3 players ran a train on her. They eventually break up, and she becomes preggers. Well this last weekend I saw on my news feed that she had gotten married, and I couldn't help but feel bad for the poor guy. At one point I had 20+ nudes of her, but my hard drive crashed a few years ago and I lost them all. Sad day. She doesn't have the best face, but it gets the job done. Unfortunately she was mostly a dead fish in bed. She has since gained 20ish pounds. Pics of the proud new couple:

Should I inform the husband?

Give Points

Points Awarded:

smokenjoke gave Fidel_CashFlow 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

So I met this girl 4 years ago in college. Thought she was pretty cute and had a rocking body, and we started boning on the reg. The first night WHILE I was balls-deep inside of her, she gets a phone call and is like "****, its my boyfriend". I bertstare her, as I had no idea she had a boyfriend. So for some reason she answers, and for about 2-3 minutes carries on a regular conversation with this poor guy! I am pumping away, while she is telling him that she's "watching tv" and "going to bed soon bc I'm sooooo tired". I couldn't believe it, and this act partially ruined any trust I would ever have for girls. Anyway, the next day she adds me on Facebook and I send a message to the guy because I felt bad. He then insults me and says something to the effect of "Ashley would never **** an ugly piece of **** like you", so my remorse vanished.

Anyways, she then discovered black dudes, and rumor has it had intercourse with 18 players on the football team, all while having a boyfriend. One night alone 3 players ran a train on her. They eventually break up, and she becomes preggers. Well this last weekend I saw on my news feed that she had gotten married, and I couldn't help but feel bad for the poor guy. At one point I had 20+ nudes of her, but my hard drive crashed a few years ago and I lost them all. Sad day. She doesn't have the best face, but it gets the job done. Unfortunately she was mostly a dead fish in bed. She has since gained 20ish pounds. Pics of the proud new couple:

Should I inform the husband?
What they didn't tell you was the guy in the photo was Rob Gronkowski. Now he left the bitch, he bulked up, and he gets his aggression out by trucking black guys on the field.

http://prod.static.patriots.clubs.nf...i-20121114.jpg

I'm waiting to receive my POTM award now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
fidel(alias Iwin from covers toolbag) calling out another asshole
ironic

not really an alias. That word is usually described someone who has multiple log ins on the same site.

How does me having a name on another site at some point make me an alias here?

Btw . You had a name on covers.... but you were banned on it.

Thats the difference between me and you .

Im here because I walked away on my own .... you were forced out on covers.

Nice to hear from you again though

i will share my thoughts...

first of all damn man she really let her self go...

but 2nd just let them be man..its not your place. They look happy together and that dude doesnt look like the type that would have many options.

Hey man atleast she puts out. Is it better to have a wife that doesnt cheat but rarely ever lets you hit it???

i know some posters can vouch for a wife like that. most married men only have sex 1-3 times a week if their lucky.

I bet she can suck a mean dick.