Login Search

What Should I Tell This Pansie Hubby of Hers?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
I don't think sportsguy was saying he has a problem with interracial but I do see way more black guys and white girls and vice versa way more. Sportsguy would be proud of me I'm currently hooking up with my first Indian broad
speak for yourself...not all women are whores.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

The first night WHILE I was balls-deep inside of her, she gets a phone call and is like "****, its my boyfriend". I bertstare her, as I had no idea she had a boyfriend. So for some reason she answers, and for about 2-3 minutes carries on a regular conversation with this poor guy! I am pumping away, while she is telling him that she's "watching tv" and "going to bed soon bc I'm sooooo tired".
I feel bad for you, for the fact of not having a cokk big enough or fukking skills to make her moan...........
Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 05-28-13 at 03:40 PM.

And this is why you marry a virgin. I'm talking islamic confirmed virginity type of stuff. You can't trust these thirsty bitches. NYSportsGuy you seem pretty legit as far as sports picks go, but you did so low down shit banging that chick while she was on the phone with her bf.

We should all just hope we never have daughters. Most of them just turn out to be whores.

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
post more pics of her

ROFL
I don't want to see anymore of this oil-jamming whore. The pic with the white guy and oreo kid is funny enough. That's the kind of pic that goes viral on fbook lol. You don't ever wanna be that guy.

And Nyguy, No shocker she's a dead fish if you're jamming her while she's having a phone conversation. I'd probly slap that hoe pimpstyle. And she'd like it. Like a BOSS.