Login Search

What Should I Tell This Pansie Hubby of Hers?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
Why you wanna tell anyone that a bitch can still talk on the phone while you are hammering away. Fukkin broad shouldn't be able to do shit but scream or moan or suck on one of her titties.
She was screaming and moaning plenty....we were like 20 minutes into it. I was slowing down a little remember reaching over for my Gatorade a few times. All I know is when she heard him on the phone her clam tightened back up on my rooster like a venus fly trap catching an insect.

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
Why you wanna tell anyone that a bitch can still talk on the phone while you are hammering away. Fukkin broad shouldn't be able to do shit but scream or moan or suck on one of her titties.
Good point billy...Small dick/ego syndrome has now come into play.

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
Why are you so obsessed with this girl anyways? you still in love with her or what? You really want to tell a happy dude thats in love that his wife was a slut. The only thing thats going to happen is tebow is going to whoop that ass of yours. Sorry the girl wont get divorced and won't give you another chance. Let the girl be and stop putting her on blast. GO man up and find another hoe that will need to bone other dudes because you aren't giving it to her right.
Guy seems like a nice dude. Fell bad for him. Not obsessed. I never obsess over a whore. Everyone knows not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
Why take time out of your own life to tell anyone anything in this case? People have to learn the hard way sometimes.

99% of the time, people get exactly what they deserve. Let it be.
By your logic....if a used car salesman sends somebody a lemon even though they claim the car is totally reliable and durable then that customer, who was dooped, shouldn't be refunded?

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
By your logic....if a used car salesman sends somebody a lemon even though they claim the car is totally reliable and durable then that customer, who was dooped, shouldn't be refunded?
Not really much of a parallel here. You got nothing out of this, so you're not the car salesman.

Anyway, to answer your question, yes. Nowadays, there's plenty of ways to do your due diligence before getting into anything. If you're too lazy to do it (or in the case of love, people "look past" major flaws that are staring them right in the face), then you get what you get.

I'm just not understanding why you're on this mission to be Captain Save-A-Schmuck. Nothing in it for you, except to be vindictive over a girl you claim to care nothing about.

I would figure a chick like that would try to chop your balls off. It was funny....but when the chick I am talking about here was with her boyfrind she would yell at him all the time and accuse him of cheating even so much as talked to or stared at another girl. Yet she was doing other guys almost every day cheating on him. WTF....
hot little ass? she's a 4/10 homie

Why would you even write this? Do you think everything is about you? Hmmm.....
nope not everything is about me

im not the one starting a thread should i tell a girl i used to bang 4 or 5 years ago husband that she used to be a whore. i mean really???

tell me how does what she is doing 5 years later affecting your life

so what does you telling her husband actually accomplish? did you ever think you could be ruining that childs life because this man looks at her as his daughter and loves her as such?
Last edited by allabout the $$$; 05-28-13 at 08:59 AM.

I don't think sportsguy was saying he has a problem with interracial but I do see way more black guys and white girls and vice versa way more. Sportsguy would be proud of me I'm currently hooking up with my first Indian broad
Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
bro what difference does any of this make? interracial kids are everywhere now a days. i date all types of women black spanish white it doesnt matter. if you are worried about a white woman fukking black guys you must have some insecurities. we live in a world that everyone has a past what would you actually accomplish by talking to this dude? actually i personally wouldnt have told her bf to begin with that i was fukking her behind his back what would i care i got my nut off . almost every woman i know lies about things they did in their past what does the past have to do with who someone is now? 99.9 % of women have had someone else rooster inside of them besides their husbands and tasted someone elses *** in their mouth