Login Search

What Should I Tell This Pansie Hubby of Hers?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
Oh yea? So how did that end up turning out? Did she try to harm you in any way....did she get tired of you.....you tired of her?
insane at first, but actually not that bad. I avoided communication with her or anyone involved in the situation and she moved out of state shortly after. plus I still got nudie pics of her hot little ass and poon. however, leave the dude alone. maybe he fukks around on her too?

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
insane at first, but actually not that bad. I avoided communication with her or anyone involved in the situation and she moved out of state shortly after. plus I still got nudie pics of her hot little ass and poon. however, leave the dude alone. maybe he fukks around on her too?
I would figure a chick like that would try to chop your balls off. It was funny....but when the chick I am talking about here was with her boyfrind she would yell at him all the time and accuse him of cheating even so much as talked to or stared at another girl. Yet she was doing other guys almost every day cheating on him. WTF....

If any of you guys met a girl with an interracial baby like that and she was cozying all up to you and wanted to marry you....would you go about doing the background check on her first and if so.....how would you go about doing it? (You figure she would try to lie about her past)
bro what difference does any of this make? interracial kids are everywhere now a days. i date all types of women black spanish white it doesnt matter. if you are worried about a white woman fukking black guys you must have some insecurities. we live in a world that everyone has a past what would you actually accomplish by talking to this dude? actually i personally wouldnt have told her bf to begin with that i was fukking her behind his back what would i care i got my nut off . almost every woman i know lies about things they did in their past what does the past have to do with who someone is now? 99.9 % of women have had someone else rooster inside of them besides their husbands and tasted someone elses *** in their mouth
Give Points

Points Awarded:

ebbearsfb1 gave allabout the $$$ 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

So for some reason she answers, and for about 2-3 minutes carries on a regular conversation with this poor guy! I am pumping away, while she is telling him that she's "watching tv" and "going to bed soon bc I'm sooooo tired". I couldn't believe it
Sorry to say it dude, but you're not doing it right, if you're "pumping away" and she is able to keep a regular convo with another person on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
Also, if she was keeping calm on the phone, then how did he find out?????
Dude I tried to tell him on Facebook but he thought I was lying. Must have been when she was pregnant and a black baby popped out. Like I said she's done a ton of guys. The whole football team even (90% black guys btw). It was inevitable....use your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
bro what difference does any of this make? interracial kids are everywhere now a days. i date all types of women black spanish white it doesnt matter. if you are worried about a white woman fukking black guys you must have some insecurities. we live in a world that everyone has a past what would you actually accomplish by talking to this dude? actually i personally wouldnt have told her bf to begin with that i was fukking her behind his back what would i care i got my nut off . almost every woman i know lies about things they did in their past what does the past have to do with who someone is now? 99.9 % of women have had someone else rooster inside of them besides their husbands and tasted someone elses *** in their mouth
It's a sad sad world we live in.

Why are you so obsessed with this girl anyways? you still in love with her or what? You really want to tell a happy dude thats in love that his wife was a slut. The only thing thats going to happen is tebow is going to whoop that ass of yours. Sorry the girl wont get divorced and won't give you another chance. Let the girl be and stop putting her on blast. GO man up and find another hoe that will need to bone other dudes because you aren't giving it to her right.