Login Search

What is the last state you'd want to live in?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
I live in Metro-Atlanta in the suburbs. it is pretty legit. The one state I would not want to live in is Mississippi. That place is a complete shithole and the hottest most humid place I have ever been in my life. I went there to visit a friend from my hometown who went to college in Jackson, and I literally thought I was going to bake to death in that shithole. My ***** is moving back soon because he thinks it is a terrible place as well. The only reason I would go back there is for some sweet, sweaty ebony poontang on a dirt front yard.
I could live there on the coast. Central Mississippi would be tough tho.

If you just want to talk about areas...Western parts of Nebraska Kansas & Oklahoma, Central Wyoming, West Texas/Eastern New Mexico. Northern California is pretty desolate too. I've been to all those places and have no clue what in the world people do there for fun.

You pretty much drive for an hour and get to a town with 500 people, drive for 30 minutes get to a town with 1,000, then down the road there may be one with 600. It's unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
D.C. isn't a state, but that is the place that I would least want to live.....

If specifically a state:
Minnesota. ..

Cold, full of wacko liberals and no professional sports teams
Vikings, Twins, Wild and Timberwolves? You didn't specify good teams.
A true moderate wouldn't hate being near liberals or conservatives, but we all know you're not a true moderate.