Login Search

anyone that eats food needs to watch this.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
Poor kid he doesn't even get the irony. It is just way too much. Thank Jesus above he and his buddies carry the red flag, if not I would need to reconsider my political philosophy.
Wow

1st time back in over a month and immediately stalks Dwight

Next will come a thread showing MMGW IS occurring
Give Points

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Let's Go Rangers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Poor kid he doesn't even get the irony. It is just way too much. Thank Jesus above he and his buddies carry the red flag, if not I would need to reconsider my political philosophy.
what is the irony? You know how much I value your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
what is the irony? You know how much I value your opinion.

as I said you don't even get the irony, Dwightie I am tired of instructing you. the irony is so evident to anybody that has two brain cells but it escapes you. I would tell you to ask your friends but that is a waste of time. Maybe IP can help you out with this, he is the only one I can think of that might understand. keep up the good work, sometimes I think it is possible that you are actually a progressive plant because any true conservative would not be so obviously stupid and such an embarrassment to the cause. you just might be a progressive plant with an agenda to write as stupid as possible to embarrass the righties.

good job!

as I said you don't even get the irony, Dwightie I am tired of instructing you. the irony is so evident to anybody that has two brain cells but it escapes you. I would tell you to ask your friends but that is a waste of time. Maybe IP can help you out with this, he is the only one I can think of that might understand. keep up the good work, sometimes I think it is possible that you are actually a progressive plant because any true conservative would not be so obviously stupid and such an embarrassment to the cause. you just might be a progressive plant with an agenda to write as stupid as possible to embarrass the righties.

good job!
lol. crazy people obviously don't realize they are actually crazy.
Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-10-14 at 11:05 PM.

slowly but surely people are waking up !

Store Hires Full-Time Employee to Keep GMOs Off Its Shelves

Natures Food Patch, Clearwater, FL

The health food giant Whole Foods made waves when it announced it would begin to voluntarily label all foods containing genetically modified organisms (GMOs) by the year 2018.

But one independent Florida health food store is putting the chain to shame with its current policy of hiring a full-time GMO researcher tasked with keeping all products containing the highly controversial ingredients off of its store shelves.

The store Natures Food Patch, based in the Tampa Bay area (in Clearwater), currently employs a full-time “GMO Researcher” named Patience Melton, who spoke with the website WFLA.com in this article. Natures Food Patch in Clearwater, Florida has taken a stance against GMOs.

Natures Food Patch in Clearwater, Florida has taken a clear stance against GMOs.

Melton told the newspaper that it is part of the job description to contact all companies that create “health food products” to make sure there are no GMOs in their recipes.

If no response is given, the store will take to social media channels to get feedback from companies who don’t want to see their products pulled from store shelves.

According to the article, no products containing GMOs will be stocked from this point on, and products that are carried are voluntarily labeled as GMO-Free.

Smaller Health Food Stores Put Whole Foods to Shame

While Whole Foods is fun to shop at and it does contain plenty of high quality organic food, it’s time that consumers everywhere start recognizing that it’s a business first and foremost, and has not done nearly enough to help in the ongoing pursuit for GMO freedom and at the very least transparency that we all need to see.

I’ve seen many local health food stores like this one in my area go above and beyond the call of duty to eliminate GMOs, while the one chain with enough weight and political pull to get things done refuses to do anything for the next 4-5 years.
Read more about why I believe Whole Foods’ 2018 labeling plan is simply unacceptable by clicking on this article.

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
Here in New Orleans, if you want to avoid gmo's, you have to shop at whole foods, food there is priced up so high though.
like I said before, if you want to eat poison then at least label the foods so those that don't want to consume poison (gmo's) have the choice. If you are facebook, this is a great site https://www.facebook.com/MarchAgainstMonstanto