Login Search

anyone that eats food needs to watch this.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
how is everybody just being awakened about genetically modified foods and Monsanto?
better late than never.

Watch the videos and try not to puke. Even their own scientists won't drink milk. One actually bought his own cow. You even wonder why so many suddenly cant eat gluten?

LGR, if you watch only one video I post ever, make it this one. You won't forget it.
Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-04-13 at 12:31 PM.

Our rotten politicians will burn in hell for sufferage they are causing in the name of greed and stupidity. Babies are being born with defects because of these rotten mother fuckkerrs. I hope their children die because of the same shitt. I really wish a slow suffering death on all of them. None of em are worth shitt.

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
Our rotten politicians will burn in hell for sufferage they are causing in the name of greed and stupidity. Babies are being born with defects because of these rotten mother fuckkerrs. I hope their children die because of the same shitt. I really wish a slow suffering death on all of them. None of em are worth shitt.
no kidding.

This should be headline news.

This is just another classic case of Cognitive Dissonance,Avoidance, Denial, & Rationalization,DS.........

To tell you the truth,DS,I wish I did not know what i know..........

There is nothing we can do about it as individuals because 90+% of America and the world, is sleep walking through life using Cognitive Dissonance,Avoidance, Denial, & Rationalization at all costs.......

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
This is just another classic case of Cognitive Dissonance,Avoidance, Denial, & Rationalization,DS.........

To tell you the truth,DS,I wish I did not know what i know..........

There is nothing we can do about it as individuals because 90+% of America and the world, is sleep walking through life using Cognitive Dissonance,Avoidance, Denial, & Rationalization at all costs.......
I hear ya.

I Europe they are trying to stop GMO foods. Lets hope it catches on. This is genocide .

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
Just when you thought the world couldn't get any crazier, Dwight posts Thom Hartmann videos...
So you believe that Monsanto's best interests are the peoples health over profit?

If so I will correct your post to read:

Just when you thought the world couldn't get any more ignorant and naive.........

Your welcome Turd...........

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
Just when you thought the world couldn't get any crazier, Dwight posts Thom Hartman videos...
I never heard of Hartmann before but again you choose to believe Obama and politicians in general over anyone. How has that worked out for you?

I didn't see or hear anything in those videos that could be considered crazy. The guy is pointing out what the government is letting Monsanto do to your health.

Obama signed the bill into law just as Bush did with the 2006 SAFE Ports Act when he snuck in the anti-gaming bill. Look at the shit that caused us for the last 6 years and that's just for gambling.
Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-05-13 at 03:00 PM.