Login Search

***The MMA Subforum Private Thread***

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Bigday where you been recently? You ready for maxi-betting Chad Mendes again against Elkins or what?!

Was out in Vail CO skiing all last week. Had a blast!

So kind of busy at work catching up this week lol.

Money Mendes baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
that doesnt even make sense bro, I've been posting here for 2 years before de facto even joined.

If anything people need me to love them to feel like they belong.
You seek his validation pretty frequently, so I assumed join date had nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
Is this supposed to be a joke?

Maybe now that youre here you can teach md how to lay down the pipe properly so his girl won piss and moan.

think that may be why niqqas is flooding this thread
You realise I said ex, right? My ex moaned like a child when she was on her period, which is one of the reasons why she's my ex.

what was once a place for camaraderie has now turned into a giant mess. i have my jew shrink on the line here. He is telling MD to have some respect for himself and stop going where he is unwelcome and ruining things.

This jew is telling me what is happening in this thread is simply a microcosm of what is happening in thte forum as a whole. Starting this thread was his recommendation. He said that if you politely told people they were unwelcome they would be mature enough to simply leave you be.

i said he was being naive

he accused me of being a paranoiac

go figure

Is this supposed to be a joke?

Maybe now that youre here you can teach md how to lay down the pipe properly so his girl won piss and moan.

think that may be why niqqas is flooding this thread

Has anyone done it on skies???

it's rather interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
You seek his validation pretty frequently, so I assumed join date had nothing to do with it.

You realise I said ex, right? My ex moaned like a child when she was on her period, which is one of the reasons why she's my ex.
seek his validation? How? Ask defacto how many times I've pm'd asking for picks. Because it's zero. As for you. You've pm'd out of the blue doing the same When I've made it clear I don't like you. You f-cked up the vibe of the thread hard core.

Now quick, find some minute error about something that will never matter and correct me on it.

Jesus, you're boring.

wtf dude ive never been skiing in my life. that some whitebread cracker shit.

unless by "skiing" you mean using cocaine. then yes i have. cannot achieve an erection without it

Chicks like the mountains for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
You f-cked up the vibe of the thread hard core.
ask gabe. is impossible when unfunny people kill the mood. there is a great clip where legendary comedian dick gregory touches on this subject.

hecklers are one thing, fock they even make the show better. but this shit is akin to some idiot in the audience ringing a bell so loud just to purposely disrupt the fun because they suffer from a mild social retardation.