Login Search

Neighbourhood watch at its best

Last Post

Default Neighbourhood watch at its best

So I'm pulling up to my house today on the middle of the day and my grandparents from Russia are calling me on my cell. So instead of driving into the garage and loosing a fukking signal I pulled to the curve in front of my house and started to conversate with them.
To give you a little background: The house is located in one of the high-end neighborhoods in Bay Area. I lived in this neighborhood for over 10 years, however I travel a lot between States and Russia, so my neighbors don't' see me much but they know me.
Anyhow, maybe 30 minutes went by and a fukking police car pulls on the back...guns drawn...shouting at me to step the fukk away from the vehicle. I'm like wtf

So I told my grandma that I would have call her later, put my phone down and came out of the car.
The police is like: Do you live here...I'm like yeah this is my house..can we see ur ID...am like yeah here it is...
So they go: "One of your neighbors called in on the suspicious black Lexus with all tinted windows parked in front of ur house for over half an hour..."
I'm like No this is some kind of misunderstanding here's my proof that I live here- the officer goes yeah I can see that...have a nice day sir...sorry about that

So here is the dilemma...one of my neighbors is an old Russian/Jew couple that I once told not to fukking smoke on their fukking patio cos all the smoke blows into my fukking windows...I'm not sure if they got upset or something, but they did stop this smoking BS.
My other neighbor is a fukking Chinese fitness instructor who bangs a pretty decent Caucasian blonde...I never had any problems with him, but he just seems weird (maybe because he's Asian).

The question is fellas...Who the fukk called the cops on me?

"One of your neighbors called in on the suspicious black Lexus with all tinted windows parked in front of ur house for over half an hour..."
Old lady my ass. One of yer neighbors is a narcotics officer. LOL.
Having grown up in the Bay Area myself
[Richmond, not high-end neighborhood, but no bars on the friggin' windows LOL]
I know the cops there are somewhat less sketchy than the LAPD, but they're a tad paranoid sometimes.