Login Search

wantitall4moi......pays for sex.....proof inside

Last Post

LOL

WANTITALL4MOI'S REVIEW OF LAUREN FAIRFIELD

Lauren is very careful during her screening process. When you finally meet, it is well worth it. Lauren is very pretty and has a sexy body. She is not a clock-watcher and makes you feel like your satisfaction is most important

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
LOL

WANTITALL4MOI'S REVIEW OF LAUREN FAIRFIELD

Lauren is very careful during her screening process. When you finally meet, it is well worth it. Lauren is very pretty and has a sexy body. She is not a clock-watcher and makes you feel like your satisfaction is most important
I didn't get that far, but I just laughed out loud in my office. This is too funny!!!

yeah because there is no other person out there that uses that monicker. Same as that photobucket account you found. I would say if I had to guess it is my exgirlfriends son using that name. But that would be sheer speculation.

But it is so nice to know you know how to use a google feature to look up that name. All I see when I google the monicker are links to gambling forums.

rofl burial of the biggest long winded opinionated freak in the history of sbr

his reviews are probably 700 words just like his posts but they only show the first few lines for non "VIP members"

Sandy: I emailed Sandy a few days prior to our appointment. Her emails were brief and to the point. Very easy to set up an appointment. The morning of our appointment, we confirmed and she arrived a little early. There was a soft knock on the door...

Paris: Relatively smooth setup with this agency. Got the timem and location and went up to see Paris on a slow summer night. I was a few minutes early when she opened the door. Looks a little diiferent than the pics but I was happy.

Tiffany: After a few scheduling conflicts, Tiffany and I were able to finally meet. The screening process was minimal. I called her and she came over to my hotel. A few minutes late but called to tell me. Then a knock on the door...