Login Search

Has ANyone ever been to a Day Glow Party?

Last Post

Default Has ANyone ever been to a Day Glow Party?

I am facebook friends with random hot girls that i have never met before... and they always post pics from these awesome parties. i think people throw paint on each other and they have cray raving/techno music. i could be wrong tho. does anyone have any experience with these parties?

i heard that governors island in NY has some of these. anyone have any recommendations about the best venues or the best bands to see?

here is a before pic

here is an after pic

I've never been to one Zeta, but I've been to a few raves and I assume it's just like a rave except for that fact you get paint thrown on you?? So, yes there will be weed, E, and any other kinda pills there and you will be listening to techno/rave music with crazy ass lights shining around you and all that.

You should go and post pics after

GL pal

Not sure how this works on the East Coast but in the West these are fun in the woods, usually last 2-3 days. Most are there rollin most of the time. Sometimes go all night.

It's kind of a weird scene because of the drugs, but if you're into that....
Usually a really positive vibe even when not on drugs.

Here is a vid from one of the big-ish underground fests this year, just a small pool party portion of the festival.

Goat milk is probably the biggest idiot on the board hands down

Zeta I'm beyond the age where I can get away with going to these things but if I could I'd be at every single one I could go to. Every good looking broad I cross paths with loves these things...and at the end of the day they're dtf bro. Go get some zeta. Milky.

If you're not into uninhibited scantily clad sloots getting touchy feely with you, these parties are probably not for you. You may also be gay.

Protip: Since you're not... "conventionally attractive," go with a female, even if just someone fairly random. If you have a chick with you and some basic social skills, you will end up mingling with packs of ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
Goat milk is probably the biggest idiot on the board hands down

Zeta I'm beyond the age where I can get away with going to these things but if I could I'd be at every single one I could go to. Every good looking broad I cross paths with loves these things...and at the end of the day they're dtf bro. Go get some zeta. Milky.
don't even need to bury you. look at your posts. enough said.

now....go prep your asshole so Smoke can get ready to insert

you little c-um stain