Login Search

See ya, SBR

Last Post

We have no real discourse - but lets just say - after you 'detox' -it's all a choice, man.
ALWAYS a choice. DO IT! Just decide to do something different to break up the pattern.

You don't need anyone but YOU to get it done. Go get it done. And don't fail just 1 time. Do it - be bigger. Sometimes it's good to get away and do something else for a bit and grow from it. Sometimes you just gotta cut the cord - and I'm cheering for you.
Just find other things to do than check out here. After a week, trust ME, you won't miss it. There's always other places to go IRL - find them and find YOU. Only way to beat anything -- but it's always a choice. Always a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
too bad your a punk tatto, id tell u exactly how to rehab a back correctly. docs and rehab people dont have a clue.
I really feel sorry for you go back and look at the threads that got you fired. i didn't come into you're threads talking shit that would be you. Warrior you are so lost you should start a thread im sorry for being a pos lyier what can i do to change maybe people will help guide you to be a better person.

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
Good to see you, Kraken.

I'm surprised anyone can get addicted to painkillers. Those things constipate the shit out of me. Literally.

Best of luck to you.
Pretty easy if you have personal issues. went from taking two per day to 8 instead of dealing with personal issues.